Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Ups delivered a good size box late this afternoon. I'll be going through it when I get back later tonight and sending out messages to everyone!

It's over 24 hours since this post -- do we have sights?

I have to expect you've at least opened the box

Everyone should have gotten the shipping/tracking info for their sight, if you didn't please inbox me and I will forward you a copy.

The plan was to have everything packaged up so I could drop it off at the post office today, unfortunately my 1year old did not feel as if he needed to cooperate and work up sick this morning. I ended up spending my morning at the doctors office waiting for a sick appointment and didn't make it to the post office in time.

I will be dropping off the sights at the post office Monday morning on my way to work .

Sorry for the delay everyone.

I don't mind USPS but their tracking does suck --  my package from Ryan still says the same thing -- "Electronic shipping received" -- thats it

I sold almost 1000 pounds of stainless pins for use in wet tumblers -- mostly in 5 pound packages -- used USPS flat rate boxes -- never lost 1 -- and all of them made it to their destination within 3 days 

Yea mine says the same thing.

I'm really hoping these aren't lost -- post above says "dropped of in mail room" I guess he mailed them from work

tracking says 2 day priority mail -- tomorrow is day 3 -- I do expect a package tomorrow -- if not Ryan will need to figure out what is going on

now let me say this --before the "relax Ryan is a good guy" crowd jumps in

In no way do I think Ryan is screwing anyone! -- I talked to him on the phone for 30 minutes and this is not my 1st time buying from him -- I know Ryan is a good guy but even good guys packages get lost -- Ryan said they went to the mail room Monday -- I'm not exactly sure what that means but there's no reason I don't get a package this week -- unless they are still sitting in the mail room