Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

If it is UPS and you're enrolled in UPS My Choice, it should pick up any packages destined for your residence as soon as the tracking number is created.  No need to obtain the specific tracking number in most cases.

Well that sucks because i made an account.. and nothing lol

Tracking number just showed up in my email. Says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

So, more waiting for an actual shipment.

do you guys have tracking info because you're registered with myUPS or whatever thats called?

Have the normal ups quantum email and a myUPS email. You should have gotten something.

But yes, quite weird it says tomorrow but they only have a shipping notice. Anyone else have tomorrow as the delivery date?

This is why I don't allow random members to organize group buys on my site w/o going thru me and getting my approval first. Group buys like this need constant focus, organization, attention, and communication with all involved. IMO all group buys should be approved by an admin first.

This is why I don't allow random members to organize group buys on my site w/o going thru me and getting my approval first. Group buys like this need constant focus, organization, attention, and communication with all involved. IMO all group buys should be approved by an admin first.

Everything was fine till it came delivery time --  It just seemed like he was telling us what we wanted to hear -- A simple picture with the 1/2 dozen sights, in his possession, and a statement saying "my life is crazy right now -- I'll ship these out over the next 2 weeks a few at a time till it's done" would have kept everything quiet  --  Instead we get shipped 3 times now and still no packages confirmed in UPS hands -- just electronic shipping received -- as I said before   "we've been here already" --  the next 24 hours will settle everything -- either way

Doesn't make any sense how a mere post office drop off can get screwed up unless he did try to have work foot the bill

Just got an update from MyUPS:

"

We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below.
  This package(s) will not be delivered as originally scheduled. We will provide you with updated delivery information as soon as we can and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I can't speak for everyone here but for me, its not the 2 weeks waiting. For the price I could wait another 2 weeks, no big deal. But, just say you don't have time. Give us an opportunity to pick them up. Don't continue to tell us you've dropped them off, or they will be shipped tomorrow when in fact that's not the case.

When you couple his inconsistencies with the amount of money, its going to make people think twice abouts going on.

Have the normal ups quantum email and a myUPS email. You should have gotten something. But yes, quite weird it says tomorrow but they only have a shipping notice. Anyone else have tomorrow as the delivery date?

UPS shows the estimated delivery date based on the Location of the sender and receiver if its picked up by them on the day the Label was generated. I have seen dates change once they have the package in hand.

I have had "my ups" for sometime and have not received any notice or delivery date. I don't know wether to be mad or just laugh!

Ups still hasn't received the package according to my tracking. So im laughing because I guessed this much.

The part that makes me mad is his 3 day trip. Doubt it will get sent out then either.

Weren't the packages left AT ups according to his last message and just waiting for payment to clear (whatever that means)? If thats true they shouldve shipped by now. This is ridiculous.

My UPS store (and even Staples) always scans in the "Package Acceptance" when you drop off.

The only time when they do not is when they do the pack and ship, but I'm assuming these would have already been packed from the previous two trips to the mail room and post office.  The USPS tracking number received began with a 94, so it was not in a USPS Priority Mail box so there would not have been a need to re-pack.

We'll know by the end of today...