Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

At this point it looks like we will be waiting another 3 days until he gets back and then another excuse... did anyone attempt a direct pick up?

Twice. I live just over an hour from him. First tims he had to go out with clients and the second time was he didn't acknowledge I said it. His story was that they were at UPS.

Twice. I live just over an hour from him. First tims he had to go out with clients and the second time was he didn't acknowledge I said it. His story was that they were at UPS.

Same here.  Offered to meet FTF and settle up in cash anytime/anywhere in NJ last weekend to no avail.

Payment was processed for shipping yesterday, everyone should have gotten tracking info in their email. If you haven't please inbox me.

I will check to be sure but all tracking info should be updated this afternoon if they weren't able to get all labels printed before the pick up yesterday.

Yes each packaged had to be REPACKAGED because they were all in USPS priority mail boxes.

As I stated before I will respond to inboxes and messages here as I can in between meetings while I am away.

Also as stated before refunds are available to anyone who wants them. I can stop delivery of packages in route if necessary.

This is why I don't allow random members to organize group buys on my site w/o going thru me and getting my approval first. Group buys like this need constant focus, organization, attention, and communication with all involved. IMO all group buys should be approved by an admin first.

I nominate you for GroupBuy Moderator

Lol ryan you replied but still no tracking information. Did anyone here get there real tracking information with actual eta.

I replied to your inbox letting you know that I would get you the info you requested when I get back to my hotel. And I will do so when I get back later this evening.

If you want a refund I will be happy to give it to you.

If I can't get things straightened out by the time I get back I will make arrangements to set up FTF pick ups or refunds as decided by each buyer.

Again, if anyone wants to request a refund let me know and I will start the process.

no offense.. but you obviously dont have the time for this... 

I bit my tongue as long as I could... there is a VERY similar thread to this about a purchase made on another site.. where there were all kinds of "issues" where people eventually just gave up on you..  zapconnj is his old username here...

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/vendor-seller-feedback/46607-no-kudos-user-zapconj-www-reefpenguins-com.html

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/vendor-seller-feedback/46865-beware-zapconj-3.html

no offense man but you are really awful when it comes to being organized... and your credibility is rapidly plummeting through the floor.. like I said.. I gave you the benefit so I didnt post these links.. but at this point I think people should know a little more about you.. 

While the links you posted are true of my past dealings on another forum I can only say that my intentions here are honest and with good intentions. While the person in that transaction felt jaded they did receive their refund via Paypal.

As I stated in my other post, I not once asked anyone to pay using a method they did not have buyer protection with. The one person who paid with a check I even first asked they pay with a credit card using the square system. Like I had said before, this payment method provides buyer protection.

I never once said I would not provide refunds to everyone. I am happy to process them for whoever asks for them. I never once evaded any questions or haven't ducked out and not responded to anyone.

I have tried to be in as much contact with everyone as best as I can while traveling and working.

I just posted a little while ago that I would be happy to process refunds for anyone if i could not get this straightened out before I get back. I also offered to deliver ftf with whoever wanted to meet as well.

I find it extremely unprofessional for member of the moderating staff to make a post such as yours without inquiring about the details of a previous transaction. The op in the reef forum thread received their money back. The person who ordered a light fixture and had issues had the fixture replaced by the vendor who drop shipped the light to them. The issue was not with me but with the vendor who drop shipped the fixture, the buyer knew this but because the light was purchased through my site the blame falls on me. The other buyers who claim they received broken skimmer cups had them replaced with additional cups but failed to mention that because they were pissed that they had to wait for the manufacture to replace them. I was asked by JON to address the issues with this group buy more actively because of his concern with the reef forum transaction and I have complied with his request, and have been trying to get thjngs resolved.

If anyone feels the need to file back charges with their card companies to secure their transactions/refunds before I can get them processed please do so. I will still process refunds as requests come in and get your money back to you. Again this is the whole reason I used the square system.

I again apologize for the delays with this order. I asuchnas everyone else want this transaction to come to a close and we can all move on to the next thing.

If anyone wants a refund please message me or post here.

While the links you posted are true of my past dealings on another forum I can only say that my intentions here are honest and with good intentions. While the person in that transaction felt jaded they did receive their refund via Paypal.

As I stated in my other post, I not once asked anyone to pay using a method they did not have buyer protection with. The one person who paid with a check I even first asked they pay with a credit card using the square system. Like I had said before, this payment method provides buyer protection.

I never once said I would not provide refunds to everyone. I am happy to process them for whoever asks for them. I never once evaded any questions or haven't ducked out and not responded to anyone.

I have tried to be in as much contact with everyone as best as I can while traveling and working.

I just posted a little while ago that I would be happy to process refunds for anyone if i could not get this straightened out before I get back. I also offered to deliver ftf with whoever wanted to meet as well.

I find it extremely unprofessional for member of the moderating staff to make a post such as yours without inquiring about the details of a previous transaction. I was asked by JON to address the issues with this group buy more actively because of his concern with the reef forum transaction and I have complied with his request, and have been trying to get thjngs resolved.

If anyone feels the need to file back charges with their card companies to secure their transactions/refunds before I can get them processed please do so. I will still process refunds as requests come in and get your money back to you. Again this is the whole reason I used the square system.

I again apologize for the delays with this order. I asuchnas everyone else want this transaction to come to a close and we can all move on to the next thing.

If anyone wants a refund please message me or post here.

a lot of the people on this forum are as close to friends as I have... I don't like people.. but a lot of the people here are GOOD people... 

I have RUN a business for over a decade... and your organization or lack of it melts my mind...  if you want to play shop.. you have to really deliver... there are enough people out there in the firearms industry that think they are a business.. 

if you really want to pursue it... then do it.. stay up till 4am getting your shit together.. make the customer the absolute priority.. 

ask anyone what the most important thing in a business transaction is.. and to most reputable people it is CONFIDENCE in the person they are dealing with... CONFIDENCE that they will deliver no matter what... 

like I said before.. I have nothing personal against you.. but I saw this coming.. 

on the 22nd I asked you about buying something..

you were going to check with your supplier and let me know "tomorrow" well still waiting for tomorrow.. no follow up.. no nothing.. I knew right then all I needed to know.. and that was you are not serious enough about this for me to ever consider doing business with...  I am just afraid "tomorrow" will never come for these people.. like your lack of follow through on my simple question.. 

I can check with my suppliers and see what's available tomorrow. I'll shoot you a message back and let you know.

Thanks

Ryan

Infuckincrediable! I cannot believe this, you know this was a gift from wifey to me for my birthday, she was asking me everyday were was my gift, and i kept telling her its coming. Yeah Ryan I'll take my refund, ASAP! if its not too much trouble for you please send me my check or money order, tomorrow, not 3 days from now, not next week, tomorrow, no more excuses... Total BS, waste of time! I'm pissed!!!

Ryan,

For those of us requesting a refund, you need to process this refund ASAP through the Square system.  You must process within 60 days of the date of transaction.  I've done refunds many times through Square and it takes all of 2 minutes.

https://squareup.com/help/en-us/article/5060-process-refunds

Please acknowledge when you have completed the refunds via Square so we can await the credit back within our accounts within 7 days.

Thanks.