Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Probably because no one understands why you can't process a refund while on your business trip, but you have the time to come on the forum with excuse after excuse. The money order refund I can see you can't do, but how long does it take to process a refund? Maybe 1 whole minute?.

I have already said in a previous post that I need to move funds in to the account that is linked to square before I can process the refunds. If I process the refunds before the funds are there the refunds will fail and then a whole other round of complaints will follow.

The funds received to purchase the sights were used for just that to purchase the sights. I will be covering the refunds out of my own pocket until my return is processed.

I will be processing refunds for all on Friday. I need to place funds into the account that is linked to square in order to cover the return payments. That is not something I can do from the road.

I have not evaded any reason why I can not process the refunds from the road.

Ryan, at this point, it's been one implausible excuse after another.  I fear you are now trying to run out the clock on the refund side just as you did on the shipping side.

Your evasiveness about where the packages are leads me to believe there were none to begin with.  Your use of USPS/UPS tracking numbers to feign delivery is another issue entirely.  All you have to do is tell us the UPS store where the packages are at (there are only a handful in South Jersey) and you can't even do that.

I have offered to meet you FTF anywhere/anytime in NJ last week and that offer still stands.  Just let me know the time and place.  There was never any resistance you speak of.

I am fully expecting you to come up with another excuse about why the refund will not be processed tomorrow.  Please prove me wrong.  I expect the Square notification email that a refund was processed and the refund transaction confirmation number and screenshot from you to confirm that it was processed.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk this whole mess up to life, but a fact pattern is emerging that tells me otherwise.

All should just file charges with the local pd for theft by deception. Maybe the threat of criminal action will make this guy take this whole thing seriously and prioritize it. It seems everything else comes before this. If you actually do process the refunds then good. About time. After this whole debacle you should disappear

All should just file charges with the local pd for theft by deception. Maybe the threat of criminal action will make this guy take this whole thing seriously and prioritize it. It seems everything else comes before this. If you actually do process the refunds then good. About time. After this whole debacle you should disappear

This is a priority but there is only so much I can do from the road.

I will be processing refunds tomorrow as previously stated and this will end.

• Like 1

I paid by check, whats so hard about walking into a post office buying a money order and send it to me from where ever you are, I'll even take a personal check as long as it clears, or just paypal my money back...

I paid by check, whats so hard about walking into a post office buying a money order and send it to me from where ever you are, I'll even take a personal check as long as it clears, or just paypal my money back...

I have openly posted that I would provide you with tracking and photo proof of the money order when I return tomorrow. I have also provided replies to you via inbox as well. I also stated that You will be the first to receive your refund because you paid via check it will be to you Saturday.

you evade this every time -- WHAT UPS STORE ARE THE SIGHTS AT?

DO THEY EXIST?  ARE THEY IN YOUR POSESSION?

just tell us where they are and one of us will call to confirm

THEFT BY DECEPTION

When I ran a group buy on motorcycle tires(bout $7K worth)...I was so happy for everyone that I took a picture of all the tires and posted them for all to see...just sayin.

And this is so simple...     

I truly believe these sights don't exist --  It's just too easy to confirm their existence to satisfy everyone

I have already said in a previous post that I need to move funds in to the account that is linked to square before I can process the refunds. If I process the refunds before the funds are there the refunds will fail and then a whole other round of complaints will follow.

The funds received to purchase the sights were used for just that to purchase the sights. I will be covering the refunds out of my own pocket until my return is processed.

I have not evaded any reason why I can not process the refunds from the road.

You certainly have evaded the very simple question --  WHERE ARE THE SIGHTS NOW

If the op wants to drop the sights off at my place I would be happy to hold them so you guys can pick them up from me. It would avoid him having to refund all the money and you guys would get your optics.

I got no dog in this but would

Like to see the members made whole

I'm located in Morganville nj

If the op wants to drop the sights off at my place I would be happy to hold them so you guys can pick them up from me. It would avoid him having to refund all the money and you guys would get your optics.I got no dog in this but wouldLike to see the members made wholeI'm located in Morganville nj

Thank you Steve but I just want the money back. I have already placed an order elsewhere. That might get here before his refund too.

Steve knows how to run a business.. which reminds me, I need to get a few mags from you.

Ryan I offered to receive payment via money order, personal check and even paypal. For what ever reason you cannot mail me a money order or check today, you want me to send you an invoice via paypal so you can pay via credit card???? Do you expect me to eat paypal charges for your f-up? What kind of businessman are you? If I don't get payment by saturday, im seriously considering pressing charges because this is total bullshit and everyone knows it. Its not nice to play with peoples money that we work so hard for. Im disgusted...

Ryan I offered to receive payment via money order, personal check and even paypal. For what ever reason you cannot mail me a money order or check today, you want me to send you an invoice via paypal so you can pay via credit card???? Do you expect me to eat paypal charges for your f-up? What kind of businessman are you? If I don't get payment by saturday, im seriously considering pressing charges because this is total bullshit and everyone knows it. Its not nice to play with peoples money that we work so hard for. Im disgusted...

Are you serious? You gave me three options to get the payment to you one of the first two options can and will be competed tomorrow. I said in my message to you, if you wanted me to refund you by Paypal send me an invoice and I will pay it with a credit card. Otherwise I would send you payment tomorrow and provide proof as discussed.

If you want to do the Paypal then add the 3% so you get your full amount. But don't accuse me of trying to get over on you for the fees when you are the one who offered it as a option for refund. If Paypal was never an option for the refund then why are you offering it?

At this point you'll get a photo of the completed money order tomorrow and photo tracking when I am at the post office. You'll have your refund Saturday.

If the op wants to drop the sights off at my place I would be happy to hold them so you guys can pick them up from me. It would avoid him having to refund all the money and you guys would get your optics.I got no dog in this but wouldLike to see the members made wholeI'm located in Morganville nj

Thanks Steve but at this point I am just refunding everyone their money. Everyone has a bad taste in their mouth from this and Rightfully so.

I will most likely retain 2 sights and after everyone gets their refunds if anyone is interested in a ftf purchase I'd be happy to meet. If not I'm sure I'll be able to move them locally.

You are a great addition to this forum and a stand up member. I will aspire to be more like you in my future actions

If you want to do the Paypal then add the 3% so you get your full amount. 

Hi Ryan,

I would like to take you up on the offer of doing the refund today via Paypal.  Please PM me your paypal email and I will invoice you via pay paypal grossed up for fees.  Because the funding source would be the same, there should be no difference to you using this mechanism versus Square.

For your benefit and mine, let's avoid prolonging or escalating this any further.

Please respond.  Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I would like to take you up on the offer of doing the refund today via Paypal. Please PM me your paypal email and I will invoice you via pay paypal grossed up for fees. Because the funding source would be the same, there should be no difference to you using this mechanism versus Square.

For your benefit and mine, let's avoid prolonging or escalating this any further.

Please respond. Thanks.

Same for me. Ill add 3% to the amount owed.

Please provide paypal email.

I'm with them. This will solve everything the fastest. Only Ill save you the 3% and you can send it to me as a gift.

David8631 is the only person who is able to get a refund from me using Paypal. Since he paid by check and at this point he is now just getting this refund by money order as I originally intended.

Let's be clear here. Everyone who paid using a credit card will receive their refunds through square. The payment porthole your order was processed. This provides satisfaction to any disputes with card companies that may be opened or has already been opened. While it seems great to each of you to get a refund via Paypal it is not an option. Between possible and pending disputes with your respective card companies the additional fees from Paypal and the fees I include from square I am not going to process anything through Paypal. Buyer and seller protection is what was considered when using square to facilitate this group buy.

I'm sorry if this upsets you but in order to protect myself from continued claims and to be sure that all refunds are credited properly everyone else's refunds are being processed with square tomorrow. As I originally stated numerous times.