Howard

EVERYONE Please invest 32 seconds!!!!

So if they are not taking names you can call more than once right?

They might be taking phone numbers.  Be sure to touch  *67 before the call to keep your phone number "private."  I don't know if they have "Anonymous Call Rejection" active or not, but we'll find out.

In case it hasn't been mentioned, Christie is on 101.5 Wednesday for "Ask the Governor". May be a good time to completely flood the station with calls, emails, etc.

I'm sure 101.5 will filter out the gun related questions although they say they don't filter anything -- they take them in order 

Now is the time to start with an email question -- Flood 101.5 email  -- something that if it doesn't get asked we know they filter and ignore us

Here is the link for ask the governor advance questions :   in advance, right here.

I'm sure 101.5 will filter out the gun related questions although they say they don't filter anything -- they take them in order 

Now is the time to start with an email question -- Flood 101.5 email  -- something that if it doesn't get asked we know they filter and ignore us

Here is the link for ask the governor advance questions :   in advance, right here.

Call to ask about reimbursement for damage to your vehicle from a pothole on a state road.  When you get on the line with the Governor, fire off the gun related question(pun intended? :lol:).  Oops...I changed my mind about what I wanted to ask him while I was on hold.  :lol:

Call to ask about reimbursement for damage to your vehicle from a pothole on a state road.  When you get on the line with the Governor, fire off the gun related question(pun intended? :lol:).  Oops...I changed my mind about what I wanted to ask him while I was on hold.  :lol:

There is a delay and they may just cut you for changing your question to one they don't want.

Why are they doing this? So they can say they kept an open mind  and talked to both sides on the issue. I'm all for grass roots activism but will Sweeney really change his mind

because a lot of gun afficianados ("nuts", to Sweeney) called his office?

Why are they doing this? So they can say they kept an open mind and talked to both sides on the issue. I'm all for grass roots activism but will Sweeney really change his mind

because a lot of gun afficianados ("nuts", to Sweeney) called his office?

I don't consider myself a nut. I am an American citizen, and a resident of NJ.

These politicians are supposed to be our voice in governance.

Done.   We already have the strictest firearm laws and haven't addressed the real causes of unfortunate gun violence.  I pharmacist in NY and NJ.  As a student intern in a bad area in NY,  my life was saved by our owner who had a carry permit (every pharmacy owner I knew had a carry permit).   In NJ, that owner wouldn't have had a permit and I wouldn't be writing this today.  I am sure my story is not unique.

2A means you shouldn't even need a reason for CCW but in NJ even if you do it may not make a difference.  

I don't consider myself a nut. I am an American citizen, and a resident of NJ.

These politicians are supposed to be our voice in governance.

I didn't say you, or any other gun owner was a nut. I said that Sweeney thinks we're nuts.