intercooler

Cabelas m22 and blazer 22lr

I'm not sure how this works, but it seems to be working. I used the OP's link last night (after the web site was indicating "back ordered" or "out of stock") and received an order number with "no details available". About 4:30 this morning I received an email confirmation with an "approximate delivery date" of 3/5. Next, I'm waiting for my credit card to be charged. Amazing!

approx delivery date of 3/5 doesnt mean anything until you get a shipping email.. you could very well get a "sorry, but its on backorder" email a couple days from now..has happened before with cabelas

I must have 12 orders on backorder by now, across several different suppliers.  If it all ever comes in I will have enough 22 for a years, unfortunately they all keep moving out.  I have some over a year old already...

I ordered 1000 M22's from Cabelas 8 months ago, for $59 shipped.   They were back ordered, but eventually arrived, I shot about 400 of them before learning my lot was subject to the recall.  I shipped the rest of them back, and two days ago received a check for $100.  Yesterday I was able to roll $59 of that (with shipping) back into another 1000 M22's, due here 3/5.

Not a bad conversion.   Of course, what I really need to find is CCI standard velocity. 

Mine went through and I just got that wonderful "Shipped" message on the order!!!! Woo Hoo! This will keep my kid in ammo for a bit longer. Sunday I only let him bring his Savage MK II to the range and he still went through 200 rounds in less than an hour, with a little help from me :-).