intercooler

Cabelas m22 and blazer 22lr

Only If the items are out of stock. These are backdoors that get the items before they show on the web page. Check them periodically and you will get it

Im not in that much of dire need for .22 where I'm gonna sit there and try to manipulate the system and wait for a big score of a box or 2  LOL.

I'm not sure how this works, but it seems to be working. I used the OP's link last night (after the web site was indicating "back ordered" or "out of stock") and received an order number with "no details available". About 4:30 this morning I received an email confirmation with an "approximate delivery date" of 3/5. Next, I'm waiting for my credit card to be charged. Amazing!

approx delivery date of 3/5 doesnt mean anything until you get a shipping email.. you could very well get a "sorry, but its on backorder" email a couple days from now..has happened before with cabelas

I DID get the "sorry, but its on backorder" message, but today I got a "shipped" message. Early delivery on 3/11. I'm impressed. Thanks OP!

I'm not sure how this works, but it seems to be working. I used the OP's link last night (after the web site was indicating "back ordered" or "out of stock") and received an order number with "no details available". About 4:30 this morning I received an email confirmation with an "approximate delivery date" of 3/5. Next, I'm waiting for my credit card to be charged. Amazing!

approx delivery date of 3/5 doesnt mean anything until you get a shipping email.. you could very well get a "sorry, but its on backorder" email a couple days from now..has happened before with cabelas

I DID get the "sorry, but its on backorder" message, but today I got a "shipped" message. Early delivery on 3/11. I'm impressed. Thanks OP!

Oops! Duplicate post. Admin please delete. Thanks.

Edited by czechmark

Believe it or not I think I can finally say I have enough 22 , at least for now.  Between Cabelas and what I found in person at Tanners and Cheyenne over the past few months my inventory is back to where I am comfortable.