intercooler

Cabelas m22 and blazer 22lr

I got some sort of aftershave or wash or something in the box from Sportsman's Guide.  Must be some sort of marketing 'thing'

Oh, and the next box from Cabela's should be arriving today  :)

Thanks!

I got Allegra with some 9mm ammo I ordered from Sportsman's Guide over one year ago! It finally shipped last week, with a timely sample of Allegra. Two of our household uses Allegra!

I ordered the ammo so long ago didn't care about getting it, but it was a matter of pride to keep hitting those "keep this order?" emails for over a year!  All for 150 rounds of Winchester White box. (decent price, not great...)

Cabela's always seems to give me those 5 hour energy camo bottles, that stuff tastes like shoe polish!

Every order from cabelas they include a 5 hour energy bottle . They must think I do not sleep and always on their site.

Reminds me of when SportsmansGuide did too. I actually emailed them a thankyou for them and just happened to mention my son and his fellow Marines in Afgan love them (yea I slummed around alot for those guys) and sure enough about 10 days later a case of them arrived, no note or other info just the shots. I thanked them again  but that was all lol.