ymg200

Looking for Taurus TCP. Where in Northern NJ I can buy or at least try one?

I am hesitant to order online until I try how it sits in my hand.

Does anybody know a store that has it in stock, or a range where I can rent it?

I am located in Bergen county. Will be glad to find it anywhere in the Northern NJ, or nearest NY or CT.

Thx!

Ahh, well, at the risk of getting flamed, I questioned this for 2 reasons...

1. I see very little need today for a .380. There are some 9mm's which are almost as concealable, and it's a much superior caliber.

2. Taurus' quality leaves a bit to be desired.

No flames here.

I've neither handled a 380, nor another Taurus semi-

That's why I asked where I can find one to try.

Taurus would not have been my first choice if there was another gun in this class that has a slide stop. Also, I hear a lot of praises about a trigger on TCP.

I already have a 9mm (although not a compact one) , and thinking about a .380 for the purpose of diversity and inclusion since this seems to be the latest trend :)

I have a TCP 738. The long trigger pull takes some getting used to. Once you master trigger control and holding onto a very small gun they are reasonably accurate and mine is very dependable. I like the slide lock feature on  empty. I would buy another one. Remember, they are designed for bad breath distances, not 25 yard shots. 

I own two taurus guns.  Both are perfectly fine and work every time I pull the trigger.

I also ccw a .380 when I'm in America.  I''m too fat in the middle for comfortable IWB and when I've carried OWB, I've always worried all day that I was showing too much.  I pocket carry my .380 and there isn't a 9mm quite as small and comfortable.  I carry a ruger lcp.  similar to the TCP.