Steve_G

15 round mags for CZ 75

I'd love to order some but that seems a bit pricey for Mecgar magazines. Are these new manufacture as I thought they discontinued the 15 rounders?

This was the same price back when CZ-USA sold the 15 round mags prior to "discontinuing" them. In the past they ran specials where it came to $24.99/mag - maybe they'll do so again.These are new manufacture mags, not NOS, in fact the only difference between the 15 rounders and the 16 rounders is the follower. The mag body/spring/base plate are identical, so it's not like Mec-Gar has to run a special line. I think with CO under the same restrictions as NJ, CZ-USA saw an increased market demand for 15 rounders. I know I emailed them in the past asking them to bring back the 15 rounders....

If u ever find these at 25 per mag, let us all know so we can all get a few.. Lol..

I did buy a pro mag 15 rd mag recently and while not as smooth as a MG, still functioned well enough but only ran about 75 rds thru it

So did I, Saw them for $14.99 each and said what the hell but mine rattle with 15 rounds loaded they  are essentially 14 rounders, never had an issue with performance however.

i had all 15 loaded in mine and they seemed to be OK, but MG's are decidedly better..  PM's are OK in a pinch or if you get em cheap enough..  (14.99 is cheap enough)...  i would pick up a couple more if i find em that cheap..  but would rather have 15 rd MG's if they can be found  for less than 30/mag..  heh