checko

So tactical it hurts

This seems to be more coreography than training. In my last class, I had my first experience with not having a defined "firing line" during a drill but it was VERY different (and still very controlled, but at times I was in view of the person shooting and vice versa though much farther apart). This seems very gimmicky.

And why aren't they using their slings? Very strange looking group.

http://www.thebangswitch.com/when-you-train-with-professionals/

One of the "instructors" interviewed looked like Napoleon dynamites brother ..and said something along the lines of "my other career is computer science" or something equally ridiculous...lol

I too think that anyone who works with devil-magic computers can't shoot worth a dime.

I too think that anyone who works with devil-magic computers can't shoot worth a dime.

I didn't mean that a computer person is not capable of putting shots on target........ More that I would have thought a "tier one tactical specop ninja training facility" would be staffed by people with real world experience.....not DVD box set training....

Quick, somebody pull up that tacicool video that was posted a while back with the photographers taking pictures standing next to targets during live fire. 

What scares me the most about this video^^ is the fact that a bunch of students PAID to have this Instructor teach them to violate the safe direction training and point guns past this guy photographing.  That same mindset, IMHO could explain the dipshitism required to start house-to-house confiscations by Police who FOLLOW ILLEGAL ORDERS!  The Gang mentality all breakin' the 180* Rule because their Instructor told them it was O-K!  Think about THAT for a moment and tell me I don't know what I'm writing about!

Yeager is the king douche retard of gun owners and the grand poobah of the affliction wearing Ed Hardy worshipping "bros" of the firearms community. The people with just enough knowledge to be dangerous but not enough ability to fight their way out of a paper bag. He's the same guy that went on national TV after Newtown and said he was going to start killing people :facepalm:

Yeager is all that is wrong with the tactical training industry and thinks of himself as the "bad boy" of tactical shooting. Nothing he preaches makes sense, nothing he teaches is accepted by any real instructors, nothing he teaches is safe or useful.

His only claim to fame is quitting a cop job after a few years to be a contractor in Iraq and then freezing during an ambush and getting co-workers killed - look up "Route Irish Ambush" for his cowardice and combat I effectiveness.

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

His outbursts and tirades are hurting the gun owning community and scaring regular people, pushing fence sitters to the anti side, more than this video ever will.

You and I and others with some sense if what is appropriate can look at this video and see that something is wrong. Total neophytes and those who "don't know what they don't know" see either something so tactical it's gotta be legit or think that's just the way it should be.

Yes, I have shot with folks downrange from me while learning and training for real world CQB and HR work. I have done it in shoot houses and on square ranges, live fire and Sims/FoF. For certain tasks it needs to be done in training before you do it on a real job. These two videos however are not how it's done.

Yeager is the king douche retard of gun owners and the grand poobah of the affliction wearing Ed Hardy worshipping "bros" of the firearms community. The people with just enough knowledge to be dangerous but not enough ability to fight their way out of a paper bag. He's the same guy that went on national TV after Newtown and said he was going to start killing people :facepalm:

Yeager is all that is wrong with the tactical training industry and thinks of himself as the "bad boy" of tactical shooting. Nothing he preaches makes sense, nothing he teaches is accepted by any real instructors, nothing he teaches is safe or useful.

His only claim to fame is quitting a cop job after a few years to be a contractor in Iraq and then freezing during an ambush and getting co-workers killed - look up "Route Irish Ambush" for his cowardice and combat I effectiveness.

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

His outbursts and tirades are hurting the gun owning community and scaring regular people, pushing fence sitters to the anti side, more than this video ever will.

You and I and others with some sense if what is appropriate can look at this video and see that something is wrong. Total neophytes and those who "don't know what they don't know" see either something so tactical it's gotta be legit or think that's just the way it should be.

Yes, I have shot with folks downrange from me while learning and training for real world CQB and HR work. I have done it in shoot houses and on square ranges, live fire and Sims/FoF. For certain tasks it needs to be done in training before you do it on a real job. These two videos however are not how it's done.

Yeah but how do you really feel?

Yeager is the king douche retard of gun owners

This is what I think about every time he pops up .....he is idiocy/wanna be.. incarnate ...lol