M1152

Varmint rifle

I’m looking to do a Varmint rifle. I was going to go with Model “1” Sales to get the complete kit but seen a few bad reviews. What do you guys think?  Kind of jumping around of this but here’s was what I have it narrowed down to so far, I’m leaning toward the first one from WW.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance

I was in the same boat. I almost pulled the trigger on the Windham, but opted to build my own lower to get some hands on with the workings of the platform. Ended upgetting a Mega Arms lower, rock river 2 stage lower part kit, and rock river a4 varmint upper. Pk firearms helped As well as joeboboutfitters.com

I have no experience with any of those uppers.  Only varmint rifle I had was a Rock River Arms varmint a4, It shot very well.  Check out AR15sales.com he sells both stag and rock river and usually has really good prices.

Guess that I'm old school. To me a varmint rifle is a heavy barreled, bolt- action rifle, quarter-bore or smaller, with big glass.

Old school?   Old fart?  Get with the program. ARs make excellent varmint rifles.  I remember you commenting on my stuff.

There are some excellent barrels out there with matched bolts.