Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

Stalingrad IMAX 3D Experience Movie

This movie is freaking awesome. I went Saturday night to see it @ Lowes IMAX 3D in New Brunswick.

I can't believe how much of a great job they did with this film. Its a must see in IMAX 3D.

They story line, action and cinematography in amazing. I would not hesitate for a second to go see it again. Its in Russian and German, with subtitles.

I am at a loss for words....I was blown away

Theaters and more info

https://www.imax.com/movies/m/stalingrad-an-imax-3d-experience/

Trailer

http://youtu.be/_Da3EgZUA0Y

trailer doesn't do it justice

That looks awesome, going to try to get up there tomorrow evening. How was the crowd at Loews? I typically try to stay away from that place because the crowd has gone into the sh*tter over the last decade. Hope maybe the cost of IMAX keeps some of the noisy kids out.

Went to the 7pm. Movie was great, 3D was pretty cool, haven't seen a 3D movie since they revamped the technology. The glasses need some work, we grabbed several pair and they were all smudged and what not which caused a glare. Otherwise good, theater was empty. 

watched it today'. Holly Moses that was a krazy movie. I liked it. A lil heavy on propaganda but I guess all sides when making ww2 flicks tend to overstate and overlook certain issues. Either way great ww2 movie! They don't make a lot of them anymore..... now lets see if Russia starts a ww3 this time around ..,