Silence Dogood

Connecticut Owners "I will not comply"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMQoJAuKrik

Now that tens of thousands of gun owners in Connecticut are in direct violation of a hastily-passed gun control law, a video of a fed-up Navy veteran warning lawmakers that he “will not comply” with the law is just going viral. As previously reported by The Blaze, as  many as 100,000 gun owners technically became felons overnight because they chose not to register their semi-automatic rifles and/or high-capacity magazines.

A man, identified as John S. Cinque, reportedly appeared at a public meeting in North Haven, Conn., on April 22, 2013, to confront lawmakers over the gun control law.

Cinque started by asking if the bill would have done anything to prevent the tragic Sandy Hook shooting. Eventually, Connecticut State Rep. David Yaccarino ® replied, “maybe not.”

Cinque went on to ask what the state plans to do with residents who “will not comply with this law.”  “That’s up to you, that’s your right,” Yaccarino said. “As far as Sandy Hook, we don’t know if it would’ve or wouldn’t have, but we also have an obligation to do our best to protect public safety.”

That’s when Cinque went off, causing the room to erupt in applause.

“I’m a 30-year public servant, 20-year career fireman, OK? United States Navy veteran, upstanding citizen all my life, three children — and with the stroke of a pen from the ivory tower with the gold top, you’ve decided to create me to be a felon. A class D felony for doing absolutely nothing wrong.”

He also warned lawmakers that gun control advocates would not simply stop at gun registration.   “You people really think they’re going to stop? I’m telling you right now, I’m will never vote for any of you again, I’m done,” he added.   And before he was done speaking, Cinque sent a message to lawmakers loud and clear: “I don’t want to speak for nobody else… But I’m telling you right now, I will not comply. There you go.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/03/fed-up-navy-veteran-forewarned-conn-lawmakers-on-gun-registration-im-telling-you-right-now-i-will-not-comply/

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/connecticut-carry-to-state-officials-we-dare-you-to-enforce-your-gun-ban/#axzz2v0mN7ROg

Rocky Hill, Connecticut --(Ammoland.com)- A recent media tidal wave based on false reports and bad journalism has proven a few things about the 2013 Gun Ban: people from Connecticut and around the nation are tired of being threatened; are ready to make a stand; and the State of Connecticut does not have the stomach to enforce the edicts and laws with which they threaten gun owners.

For years, Undersecretary Michael Lawlor, the upper levels of the State Police, and Governor Dannel Malloy have sought to disarm those whom they fear.

The laws they passed show that they fear constitutionally and lawfully armed citizens.

Despite thousands of gun owners showing up at each legislative session expecting to be heard by their ‘representatives’, government officials seized upon public panic related to the Newtown Massacre, as a means to exert legislative and executive fiats intent upon disarming gun owners who have harmed no one. The Connecticut Executive and Legislative branches showed their cowardice when they installed metal detectors and armed guards at the entrances to the Legislative Office Building (LOB) only for firearms-related hearings.

Gun hating officials now have their laws on the books in Connecticut. They dreamed up those laws, in their tyrannical dystopias, but it was NOT the majority of the public that supported such laws. Despite all the severe legal language that the government passed, there is still no open discussion of enforcing those tyrannical laws, as they stand. Throughout the Legislature and the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP), there is only talk of “amnesty” and possibly boiling the frog at a slower rate.

It comes as no surprise that the talks of relaxing enforcement expectations go along with legislators trying to get past their re-election deadlines. If the anti-gun laws they passed are so good for everyone in this state, then why are elected officials requesting increased security, both at the LOB and at their private homes? The anti-gun legislators and officials are scared to implement their tyranny because they know that they did not have any sort of ‘consent of the governed’.

Those officials violated their oaths of office, as the Executive and Legislative branches of our Connecticut government overstepped their moral and constitutional responsibilities by passing those laws: they acted and voted contrary to our Rights and against our Constitution.

Now, State officials look down the barrel of the laws that they created, and it is very probably that they now tremble as they rethink the extremity of their folly. Connecticut Carry calls on every State official, every Senator, and every Representative, to make the singular decision: Either enforce the laws as they are written and let us fight it out in court, or else repeal the 2013 Gun Ban in its entirety.

As many media sources have pointed out, there is very little compliance with the new edicts, and there is absolutely no way for the State to know who is obeying the law or not. State officials have made their bluff, and Undersecretary Lawlor has made his position clear, that the State will enforce the laws.

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/connecticut-carry-to-state-officials-we-dare-you-to-enforce-your-gun-ban/#ixzz2v0nSmVZs
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Who is the idiot at 4:50 who jumps in and says something like "They probably, maybe won't, try to pass any more anti-2A laws next year because they passed this law (10 round limit) and once they get something done the issue tends to go away".  Really?  How stupid does he think the audience is?  Because they passed one law this year it will only strengthen the Antis resolve to pass more and more restrictive laws.  It won't stop then.  Just the opposite.  It will embolden them to push harder and harder.

Who is the idiot at 4:50 who jumps in and says something like "They probably, maybe won't, try to pass any more anti-2A laws next year because they passed this law (10 round limit) and once they get something done the issue tends to go away".  Really?  How stupid does he think the audience is?  Because they passed one law this year it will only strengthen the Antis resolve to pass more and more restrictive laws.  It won't stop then.  Just the opposite.  It will embolden them to push harder and harder.

Exactly.

Yep

Pass one this year, next year go for more.

Don't sneak one thru, try next year by saying we're giving something ( ala clarification of reasonable deviation in exchange for a capacity reduction )

how long til this guy dies in "an accidental car crash".

How long be fore there are a number of accidental crashes scattered through out the country ?

Hopefully the accidents start in DC . traffic lights go haywire in DC and the entire senate is involved in the crash hehe

Who is the idiot at 4:50 who jumps in and says something like "They probably, maybe won't, try to pass any more anti-2A laws next year because they passed this law (10 round limit) and once they get something done the issue tends to go away". Really? How stupid does he think the audience is? Because they passed one law this year it will only strengthen the Antis resolve to pass more and more restrictive laws. It won't stop then. Just the opposite. It will embolden them to push harder and harder.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping we hear from many similar patriot-minded law abiding citizens in Trenton on the 13th. When our 10 round limit is heard.  We need thousands to make plans to be there.  I will be there.

Unfortunately i have work. I doubt that the slime that run this state really give a flying phuck who's a patriot and how deep that runs. It's all BS they sit there and every word that any

pro 2A speaks falls on deaf ears.Absolute power corrupts absolutely

I'm hoping we hear from many similar patriot-minded law abiding citizens in Trenton on the 13th. When our 10 round limit is heard.  We need thousands to make plans to be there.  I will be there.

The problem is when one tries...they will not engage you in the back and forth...simply allow you to preach to the choir...while they play solitaire and if you strike a nerve they'll get the goons to walk you out......

The problem is when one tries...they will not engage you in the back and forth...simply allow you to preach to the choir...while they play solitaire and if you strike a nerve they'll get the goons to walk you out......

Yes they don't care. They will do whatever they want. No matter what you say, what point you prove, it all doesn't matter. Their mind is made up. If they have the votes it passes. They knew when it was reintroduced they did.

Unfortunately i have work. I doubt that the slime that run this state really give a flying phuck who's a patriot and how deep that runs. It's all BS they sit there and every word that any

pro 2A speaks falls on deaf ears.Absolute power corrupts absolutely

This

This

Yes they don't care. They will do whatever they want. No matter what you say, what point you prove, it all doesn't matter. Their mind is made up. If they have the votes it passes. They knew when it was reintroduced they did.

And this 100%

I agree...but am continuously amazed that people continue to think that if we just speak softer or wear a different style of clothing...or seem more friendlier ...they will all of a sudden snap out of the fascist mode and return to the "representative of the people".......smh

As for dress nicer ...it can't hurt. If you can't see that it can't hurt but there's a slim margin that it could help, then just do what you want. I just put it out there as a suggestion - a suggestion made by my friend who works in the state building and said that we usually look like a bunch of hicks. I'm proud of my hick heritage ...but in this case I'm willing to dress up and look the part of a well educated voting American. It can't hurt. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for dress nicer ...it can't hurt. If you can't see that it can't hurt but there's a slim margin that it could help, then just do what you want. I just put it out there as a suggestion - a suggestion made by my friend who works in the state building and said that we usually look like a bunch of hicks. I'm proud of my hick heritage ...but in this case I'm willing to dress up and look the part of a well educated voting American. It can't hurt. That's all I'm saying.

It's not a margin, it means a lot.

And if you don't have a suit/want to hick it up, polish your damn boots, wear crisp hick clothes, and groom yourself like you are going to a job interview or criminal court. Hick aint great, but shabby gets no respect.

"Out of order guy" was wearing a suit if I recall.

It's what you say. Not how you look. But if you looked awful and sounded bizzare 1+1 = 3.

Look, I wear a suit most days. But I'd rather hear 4 good speakers in flannels that 3 awful speakers in suits.

"Out of order guy" was wearing a suit if I recall.

It's what you say. Not how you look. But if you looked awful and sounded bizzare 1+1 = 3.

Look, I wear a suit most days. But I'd rather hear 4 good speakers in flannels that 3 awful speakers in suits.

That is not only not true, you made absolutely no sense. You picked extremes in both combinations of dress and behavior.

You can bet your ass they judge you by how you look. And speaking well in flannel is worth not nearly as much as speaking well in a suit. And if your flannel has a few small holes or stains in it, or your jeans are worn, or you aren't well groomed (regardless of hair/beard length, that's not the point) then you will be ignored.