Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

Best Cop Interaction Ever On An Open Carry Walk

Great vid someone posted on FB on a great leo approaching a bunch of AR toters in Austin,Texas...... Haven't seen this post yet... Apologize if it was... Fook it, I'm moving to Texas..

that was a great video and as a police officer I feel I need to watch this to show that people can and should be allowed to be free like this.  nj kinda drills it into your head gun=bad!  not true.  if I worked down there with those laws I would adjust very quickly.  i think i would probably bother them by talking too much and asking too many questions ie;  AK variant vs. AR,  .223 vs. 7.62.....I would NEVER get any work done!!  :)

Thats exactly how LE used to be when i was a young kid. I could walk down the road with my buddy carrying shotguns and never even got a look.

There was no swat team gearing up to take us down. All the cops were friendly and polite. As a 17 year old i got caught with some questionable

stuff in my car. They called my father ,thats when i got scared. He picked me up ,gave me the look and i knew to straighten up and fly right.

If i were to walk down the street today thing would be vastly different. Just a sad state of affairs. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent in the mind of

LE today. Like the guy said there are no peace officers and very few oath keepers (adlib)