Vlad G

CJ USPSA March 9th

It would be awesome if we could do a rifle stage as a bonus. No more than 2 members away from a squad at a time or just rotate the whole squad through. Let people pay an extra 10 bucks to shoot the bonus stage with a rifle or pistol!

I vote no shotgun stage though. At least not until I get a somewhat competitive shotgun. Lol

I did register for open but may switch to minor revolver to make Alec laugh.

Okay I think I can make this one. I havent joined USPSA yet so can I just show up and give it a go?

Do I have to sighn up or can I just show up and be okay? 

Is this place hard to find?

Rifle shooting in the pits is problematic because of angles and neighbors, or at least it is as far as the club board is concerned. I've been trying to convince them to let us shoot 3 gun, and maybe I'll succeed.

One thing we can do if there is enough interest is shotgun side matches, as the days get longer. We used to do that years ago and have a trailer full of shotgun targets.

Okay I think I can make this one. I havent joined USPSA yet so can I just show up and give it a go? 

Yes - show up early and let Vlad know you are a new shooter.

Do I have to sighn up or can I just show up and be okay?

The on line registration speeds things up at the match, although some do just show up.

Is this place hard to find?

http://cjrpc.org/index.cfm?wpid=17

For some reason the quote function didn't work

@louu:

The match fee is $20. USPSA membership is $40. Join at the match ($40) and shoot the match for free. At least that is how it used to be. Vlad can confirm if this is still the case.

See you there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Don't let alec scare you off. The match usually runs about 110 to 120 rounds, unless something has drastically changed since I last shot there - which admittedly was a while ago. But you may have some reshoots or some stubborn steel, so always best to have too much as opposed to not enough.

Of course, I see that you also have plans to shoot an IDPA match at SJSC the day before - so, yes, your hands might fall off.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Don't let alec scare you off. The match usually runs about 110 to 120 rounds, unless something has drastically changed since I last shot there - which admittedly was a while ago. But you may have some reshoots or some stubborn steel, so always best to have too much as opposed to not enough.

Of course, I see that you also have plans to shoot an IDPA match at SJSC the day before - so, yes, your hands might fall off.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob, I came up with that figure with 5 stages x 40 rounds a piece = 200 rounds

With that, you figure (at worst ) that you have 5 - 32 round stages, a few pieces of steel to miss at , plus classifier, and enough if you need to do a stage reshoot, or two.

like I said, better to leave with ammo then not have enough. 

I may take you up on the offer Alec. Let me dry fire to see how bad my double action motion is and I will let you know.

dont be scared, I run my double action triggers at like 4.5-5 lbs, let me know and i'll get together a batch of ammo for you, just throw me a few dollars to cover cost of bullet heads and primers. 

shoot me a pm

Guys - has any of you been to the range this week? Whats the chances we'll have a match this week? Im just wondering because if there's still 2 feet of snow in the pits, then i high doubt theyll melt by Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Yeah buddy, gona be an awesome weekend