Bully

Nick at NERELOADING.COM Comes Through AGAIN!!

I've been looking for a few things and Nick at NERELOADING.COM had them!!

I'm happy as a pig in poop. He had the 158 JSP's I've been looking for and some other stuff. He also has some 175gn (pulled) SMK's that I might try out in my 300BLK next go round. Great prices on them, I think just over 100 for 500 pieces. Great guy to do business with.

And no, I don't work with or for him. I just like supporting NJ firearms busniesses. Nothing more.

C

Thanks for sharing this. Never knew he was there. Totally worth a 30 minute drive to save on shipping fees. Literally down the road from my MIL. I see some serious coin being dropped over there from me.

Just ordered more stuff from NE Reloading.  First experience was great hopefully so will the next one.  I like giving a local guy the business. 

I'm a dork...didn't see 'free' shipping. With primers...there has to be a HazMat fee correct? If so, gas for the trip is about $5 for me.

I don't see priemrs on the website, just primed brass. Primed brass is ORM-D and not hazmat.