notmetoo

EOTech 512 - $360

I'm little leery about GAG.... Just recently ordered, (first time customer), a set of Mepro Sights for my USP... Had a good price, almost half off. Listing did not say, used, old stock, defects, etc. Advertised as new. By time ordered them, they had one left. I get the things and the tritium is already at half life and dim. Then checked site again, there was none left. So I was pist. Makogroup is Mepro's distributer. They handled a warrantee exchange but they put me through the ringer to do it. All in all, almost a month from start to finish, I finally got my sights.

Keep in mind, like I said. I was a first time customer and maybe no one ever had probs. But that left me with a bad taste in my mouth and not sure I'd deal with them again. Makogroup, while they were nice, even sent me a set already 2 years old. (Average lifespan, 12 years)... At that point, they were still full bright and for the price, I can't complain other than the lengthy fiasco.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

...Makogroup, while they were nice, even sent me a set already 2 years old. (Average lifespan, 12 years)... At that point, they were still full bright and for the price, I can't complain other than the lengthy fiasco.

how can you tell the age? Is there a code on the packaging? I'd like to check mine now that you said this.

how can you tell the age? Is there a code on the packaging? I'd like to check mine now that you said this.

If you want to take them off, it's only on the bottom of the rear sight. A letter code. Otherwise, not on package that I'm aware of. Paperwork says to record it before installation.

If you want to take them off, it's only on the bottom of the rear sight. A letter code. Otherwise, not on package that I'm aware of. Paperwork says to record it before installation.

Pshh, paperwork. Who reads that's stuff? Lol

Pshh, paperwork. Who reads that's stuff? Lol

Exactly, that's why after I installed the next one, I noted the date code... Lol...