iCARRY

M&P 9 compact mags in stock

I can get 3" groups at 15yds with my 9c, a little low left but thats me not the gun. Gona be picking up a shield with this rd of permits.

I was shooting low and left with my 9c until someone showed me that I was flinching at the last second anticipating recoil.  I have since adjusted and am spot on.

My 9c shoots high and right - and it's the sights because I'm spot on with my other handguns. I was on the fence about getting Ameriglo sites so I'll probably just do that and let the gunsmith line them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the total cost for the setup I would need?

Theres lots of diffrent options out there, I think the Lee Classic Turrtet is a happy median as far as cost and production. I dont really want to know what I have in it all total but it will last me forever and I can shoot nonstop without feeling my wallet cry every time I press the trigger.

You wont save money reloading but you can go to the range as much as you want.

My 9c shoots high and right - and it's the sights because I'm spot on with my other handguns. I was on the fence about getting Ameriglo sites so I'll probably just do that and let the gunsmith line them up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If/when you change the sights it would be a perfect time to address the "gritty" trigger issue that some M&P owners (including me) complain about. Obviously, that's if you feel  grit in your trigger.

It involves pulling out the firing pin blocker and deburring the hole it rides in. Since you need to pull the rear sight to accomplish this, might as well do it while the sight is off.

That's my plan if I ever replace the sights on my 9C.

If/when you change the sights it would be a perfect time to address the "gritty" trigger issue that some M&P owners (including me) complain about. Obviously, that's if you feel grit in your trigger.

It involves pulling out the firing pin blocker and deburring the hole it rides in. Since you need to pull the rear sight to accomplish this, might as well do it while the sight is off.

That's my plan if I ever replace the sights on my 9C.

I have the newer trigger in mine and it still has that little bit of grit to it. So yeah that's probably a good idea.

Theres lots of diffrent options out there, I think the Lee Classic Turrtet is a happy median as far as cost and production. I dont really want to know what I have in it all total but it will last me forever and I can shoot nonstop without feeling my wallet cry every time I press the trigger.

You wont save money reloading but you can go to the range as much as you want.

I like the sounds of this lol