iCARRY

M&P 9 compact mags in stock

My 9C shoots a little high and right but my groups are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get 3" groups at 15yds with my 9c, a little low left but thats me not the gun. Gona be picking up a shield with this rd of permits.

I can get 3" groups at 15yds with my 9c, a little low left but thats me not the gun. Gona be picking up a shield with this rd of permits.

That's pretty damn good. I shoot that with my PPQ but my M&P I'd say like a 4" group at 15. Definitely the gun because it's not an issue with my XD or PPQ.

That's pretty damn good. I shoot that with my PPQ but my M&P I'd say like a 4" group at 15. Definitely the gun because it's not an issue with my XD or PPQ.

Been shooting alot with the 9c and my CORE. I think its more getting used to the trigger than anything else.

Yeah I have the newer trigger in my 9c and it's still kind of gritty. But I kind of "sited it in" at 7yds and I'm VERY accurate that close and I squeeze off my rounds so slow and steady ...despite the small trigger issue I am confident my sites need adjusting. I'll adjust before going to the range again and report.

Screw buying 10 round mags!!!

Not only are 10rd better than no mags, but some matches (uspsa and steel) limit how many rounds you can load at a time. So for me I didnt need more than 10 bc thats what I use this gun for.

Would you be able to compete with 15 round mags but only load 10 rounds in? I want to get into IDPA ...would I need certain types of mags for that?

Yes you can compete with larger mags that are only loaded with 10, but if you goof and load more than 10 you get dinged on your score if caught.

Yes you can compete with larger mags that are only loaded with 10, but if you goof and load more than 10 you get dinged on your score if caught.

Cool. How many mags are necessary? I've currently got 3 for each of my 9mms and 4 for my .45. However I'd rather shoot with the 9s to save money on ammo lol

Cool. How many mags are necessary? I've currently got 3 for each of my 9mms and 4 for my .45. However I'd rather shoot with the 9s to save money on ammo lol

Both steel and uspsa suggest at least 5 mags. Duno about idpa.

Both steel and uspsa suggest at least 5 mags. Duno about idpa.

Thanks for the info. If any of you guys can tell me how many mags needed (and mag pouches) for IDPA that would be great. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. If any of you guys can tell me how many mags needed (and mag pouches) for IDPA that would be great. Thanks.

I believe IDPA is 3 mags total + a 2 mag holster.

My .45's cost me $0.16 a round maybe less. If I shoot 200 rounds at a USPSA it only cost me $50 for the day including addmission.

I can load up over 200 rounds an hour on my press. 

Start looking into it man.