Sign in to follow this  
Cixelsid

15 Round NJ Compliant AR-15 Magazines $23 free ship

Product Description

E-LANDER MAGS are high-performance durable steel magazines. Made in Israel for the AR15/M4/M16 & Tavor

E-LANDER MAGS were tested by special military forces and anti-terror units. These magazines have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and requirements.

E-LANDER MAGS are Backed by over six decades of experience in the manufacturing of precision-stamped metal parts and tools

E-LANDER MAGS are produced with an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability.E-LANDER MAGS are high-performance durable steel magazines.

Backed by over six decades of experience the company has specialized in the manufacturing of precision-stamped metal parts and tools with an uncompromising commitment to quality and reliability. A wide range of the company’s products are exported to worldwide customers.

• High performance steel body/ strong heavy-gauge steel
  • White followers
  • Tested by special military forces and anti-terror units
  • Fine resistance body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test.
  • This exceeds the military salt-spray test requirements.
  • State-of-the-art anti-tilt self-leveling followers.
  • Rreinforced floorplate.
  • Made In ISRAEL

http://www.botach.com/products/e-lander-ar15-m4-steel-magazines-w-no-tilt-followers.html

"Large capacity ammunition magazine" means a box, drum, tube or other container, which is

capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition to be fed continuously and directly

therefrom into a semi-automatic firearm. A large capacity ammunition magazine that has been

permanently altered so that it is not capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition will

cease to be defined as a "large capacity ammunition magazine." An ammunition magazine, which

has been temporarily blocked or modified from holding more than 15 rounds, as by a piece of wood

or a pin, is still considered to be a "large capacity ammunition magazine."

these rivets are loose and the base plates are removable. there is nothing internally to limit # of rounds. With continued use or a small amount of force extra round can be inserted because the follower can be pushed past the rivet.

this is a example of one of the mags, I used to have one and had to further modify to comply with the law.

Friend of mine ordered a set of 15 rounder E-Lander's magazines from Botach last month. Came 15-round body just like the photo above, not a 20-round body with a limiter.

Note: they have a sheen/reflectivity to them as if they looked oily and slick, but that's just the external coating.

Cool.

What kills me is that the 30 rounders and the 20's are are $12-$15 bucks each. The 40 rounder is about $30, yet the fooking 10 & 15 rounders are  around $25 and change. WTF?

The 10's and 15's are $23 ($21.85 each if you buy 3) with free shipping, however they offer:

• Buy 3 - 6 and get 5% off
  • Buy 7 - 12 and get 10% off
  • Buy 13 - 100 and get 15% off

I ordered on Wednesday and they got here Friday.  2 days not bad.

The 10's and 15's are $23 ($21.85 each if you buy 3) with free shipping, however they offer:

• Buy 3 - 6 and get 5% off
  • Buy 7 - 12 and get 10% off
  • Buy 13 - 100 and get 15% off

I ordered on Wednesday and they got here Friday.  2 days not bad.

Still expensive for a 15 round mag.

I have stoner 15 round mags that came out to $12 each shipped from midway.