Ddc2003

All Ruger 10/22s $50 off at Dicks Sporting Goods until Sunday

Free brick?  at Dick's?  NFW.  First they have to have them. Second, why give them away when all the US is screaming for them.  I suspect they are a little heavy in inventory and want to move them to get them off the books.  I would not be surprised if Ruger has been pressured a little on the price.     

As far as I can tell from talking to the guys at Dicks gun sales are fine.  I think this is just a seasonal sale.  People are buying 22LRs.  They surely aren't giving away bricks but they will save you one (TO BUY) if you buy a gun from them.  Either way, this 22LR issue should come to an end soon.  Most of the big guys are ramping up and expanding their facilities.  Now if we can just get people to stop hoarding ammo....

Hmm $50 off and me holding a $50 gift card for Dicks. Tempting but dont need another 22. Well, maybe I'll just go and look. But nics & tax still suck so forget it. However there's all this ammo here collecting dust, gotta use it up so a new gun could help do that. Oops i forgot how crowded the safes are so it probly wont fit anyway so no room, no gun. But I have this gift card...

Hmm $50 off and me holding a $50 gift card for Dicks. Tempting but dont need another 22. Well, maybe I'll just go and look. But nics & tax still suck so forget it. However there's all this ammo here collecting dust, gotta use it up so a new gun could help do that. Oops i forgot how crowded the safes are so it probly wont fit anyway so no room, no gun. But I have this gift card...

Sounds like me....do I NEED another 10/22?  But my son likes my 10/22...so do I need another 10/22?   And so it goes