Sign in to follow this  
Jp10127

Delran pistol range back open!

Like the title says, Delran junior marksman clubs pistol range has now been reopened. It was shut down for quite some time due to legal issues with surrounding corporations that haven't been around as long as the range. Me and my cousin went over there today for a few hours and I am very impressed with all the work they put into the pistol range! It was a complete overhaul! It looks great and as always the staff is always helpful and respectful.

If you live around the area check it out! It's only 25 dollars for the day, none of that pay by the hour crap! But they don't have a shop so bring ammo and targets with you! Oh and if you are military or police, ask about their discounted price. It CANT be beat!

This place has been around for years and almost got shut down but they are back! If you are in Burlington county or not far from the Delran/cinnaminson area they are on Taylor's Lane.

Yea it does kinda stink with the no holstered thing. I was told if you are police they will allow it but haven't seen anyone actually do it. I have been told they want slow dire. Why I don't know but I think it really depends on the range officer and well who you are. Me and my cousin went and were probably shooting a lot faster than 1 a second and never had an issue, that being said I am military and my cousin is state corrections and they know us there. They had a lot of legal issues lately but my experience has always been positive and you can't beat the price!