BlueLineFish

Sig "Excaliber"

I think if I were to somehow win a pistol like this, it would be nearly seconds before I listed it for sale so I could get it out of my sight (and get some money for stuff I'd actually want). It looks hideous to me.  I like the classic Sig pistols - the most gaudy models I'd consider would be some of the Extreme or Elite models...  This thing may be the finest work of art in gunsmithing that Sig can put out, but I wouldn't want it.  I never was all that big on super detailed engraving, be it some expensive over/under or on a pistol or really on any firearm...but this over-the-top pistol is downright ugly.

Not sure what Sig is thinking with some of their regular models - that 1911 Spartan (I think), their rainbow treated models, the diamond plate models...Seriously Sig?  I wish that they would concentrate on making quality products in fewer varieties...

I wish that they would concentrate on making quality products in fewer varieties...

The days of SIG doing that are long gone. It's really one of the biggest tragedies in the gun industry. SIG used to be a name associated with high quality products...sort of like the Mercedes Benz of modern service pistols. Now they try to produce all sorts of gaudy monstrosities and have allowed quality control to slip to the point of putting out second rate products.

Again, SIG is brain dead...someone please put them back to sleep!