Howard

My Rant of the day on mag limits bill A2006/S993

I would have been shocked if it didn't pass. The hearing is just for show. These idiots already had their minds made up.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I`m not surprised. I think most of the people who testified knew that they were talking to a brick wall.

Looks like I`ll be getting the standard magazines for my Glock`s from my dad who lives in Illinois.

Per ANJRPC, not only did they not relax the definition of "reasonable deviation" to permit judicial discretion, but they also added language to limit reasonable deviations to 15 minutes in length :fuckyou:

Per ANJRPC, not only did they not relax the definition of "reasonable deviation" to permit judicial discretion, but they also added language to limit reasonable deviations to 15 minutes in length :fuckyou:

What the hell does 15 minutes mean?  I can pick up my friend to go to the range that lives 14 minutes away but not 16?  Or if I get a flat tire I best be able to change it in under 15 minutes????

Fook them, sometimes takes me longer than that to take a dump. Guess I'll relax my effort longer than 15 so they can rip me off the can with hang time!

I'll make their back seat soooo pretty.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Well, since there are now two bills, (A2006 & S993), assuming that S993 passes on the floor, then maybe they'd have to go to a conference committee. Either that, or one of the two houses would also have to pass the other's bill. Then it can go to the governor's desk.

Either way, in the end, it will be up to CC to sign or veto. Hopefully, he still has national aspirations by that time. If he doesn't, we may truly be screwed. :(

The purpose of all these bills is to make gun ownership so unpleasant and distasteful that some people will say I just don't want deal with it and give up their guns.   Those who keep 15 rounders and are caught will have a criminal record and will lose their guns.... eventually this will be the way to disarm the populace, make laws that are difficult or impossible to obey and then once the law-abiding citizens are made criminals they'll be disarmed and no threat to our masters. It'll take time, but the end result will be a disarmed populace.  Once the 10 round magazine the law is passed, it'll be easy enough to justify a search since the police will have records of handguns that come with greater than 10 round magazines as standard and they'll find a gun hating judge to say that there is probable cause that a criminal activity is occurring by you possessing those magazines.  Several arrests, and then all of the greater than 10 round magazines will be discarded, buried or destroyed.

The purpose of all these bills is to make gun ownership so unpleasant and distasteful that some people will say I just don't want deal with it and give up their guns.   Those who keep 15 rounders and are caught will have a criminal record and will lose their guns.... eventually this will be the way to disarm the populace, make laws that are difficult or impossible to obey and then once the law-abiding citizens are made criminals they'll be disarmed and no threat to our masters. It'll take time, but the end result will be a disarmed populace.  Once the 10 round magazine the law is passed, it'll be easy enough to justify a search since the police will have records of handguns that come with greater than 10 round magazines as standard and they'll find a gun hating judge to say that there is probable cause that a criminal activity is occurring by you possessing those magazines.  Several arrests, and then all of the greater than 10 round magazines will be discarded, buried or destroyed.

I'm hoping that the police have neither the time nor the $$$ to conduct such operations "pro-actively."  They might do so, secondary to some other incident involving the weapon, or they might send a letter saying, "you need to get rid of them," but I can't see them going door-to-door solely for confiscating 15 round mags.

In any event, any such mags I may or may not own ( :D ), will be enjoying a lovely vacation (permanently), here in sunny Florida, never to return to NJ again.  The 10 rounders have stepped up to the plate, until such time as I am permanently re-united with my 15ers. :)

I'm hoping that the police have neither the time nor the $$$ to conduct such operations "pro-actively."  They might do so, secondary to some other incident involving the weapon, or they might send a letter saying, "you need to get rid of them," but I can't see them going door-to-door solely for confiscating 15 round mags.

In any event, any such mags I may or may not own ( :D ), will be enjoying a lovely vacation (permanently), here in sunny Florida, never to return to NJ again.  The 10 rounders have stepped up to the plate, until such time as I am permanently re-united with my 15ers. :)

The purpose isnt going to be confiscation....It's going to be to charge gun owners forcing them to give up guns effectively neutralizing the 2nd ammendment

The purpose isnt going to be confiscation....It's going to be to charge gun owners forcing them to give up guns effectively neutralizing the 2nd ammendment

Well, either way, they'll have nothing with which to charge me, since I have none in NJ. :)

I'm hoping that the police have neither the time nor the $$$ to conduct such operations "pro-actively." They might do so, secondary to some other incident involving the weapon, or they might send a letter saying, "you need to get rid of them," but I can't see them going door-to-door solely for confiscating 15 round mags.

In any event, any such mags I may or may not own ( :D ), will be enjoying a lovely vacation (permanently), here in sunny Florida, never to return to NJ again. The 10 rounders have stepped up to the plate, until such time as I am permanently re-united with my 15ers. :)

I've head a lot of towns say they will not enforce stupid laws which is good. But the state can always call in a state police task force or homeland security or some stupid shit to get their point across. Time will tell.

I've head a lot of towns say they will not enforce stupid laws which is good. But the state can always call in a state police task force or homeland security or some stupid shit to get their point across. Time will tell.

And what do they bring when they come around with their task force?  AR's with 30 round magazines, and Sig P229's with 15 round magazines.   If that isn't hypocritical I don't know what is.