NYMetsFan86

M&P40..Why is this one so cheap?

probably refinished since its used

Details

Smith & Wesson M&P Fullsize Pistol • 40S&W • 4.25" Barrel • Blue Finish • 3-Dot Fixed Sights • No Internal Lock • Built-In Mag Safety • Only 24.25oz • Integrated Accessory Rail • Lightweight Polymer Frame • Blackened Stainless Steel Slide • 1-15rd Hi-Capacity Magazine • USED EXCELLENT CONDITION

cool. maybe they will have some other deals on LE trad-ins in the future. 6.6lb seems clunky for a striker dao and id rather wait until i fire one in person before commiting

The triggers do suck on all of them IMO. They do make an apex upgrade that helps it but then your talking more $$ anyway.

cool. maybe they will have some other deals on LE trad-ins in the future. 6.6lb seems clunky for a striker dao and id rather wait until i fire one in person before commiting

I had to do a double take on that. Obvs you meant 1.6lb

ill probably be hitting that Buds deal for the sp2022 with night sights instead

you may wanna rethink that! I had an sp2022. doesnt even come close to comparing to the m&p. I hated the sig. sold it after like 2 months. went bang everytime but would never hit the same place twice. plus the polymer grip is thin and feels cheap. Im by no means saying m&p is the best gun out but i like my m&p wayyyyy better than the 2022

I have both and like both. Sig took a little getting used to but I warmed up to it and wouldn't get rid of it. Only complaint with the M&P is the trigger.

you may wanna rethink that! I had an sp2022. doesnt even come close to comparing to the m&p. I hated the sig. sold it after like 2 months. went bang everytime but would never hit the same place twice. plus the polymer grip is thin and feels cheap. Im by no means saying m&p is the best gun out but i like my m&p wayyyyy better than the 2022

I have both and like both. Sig took a little getting used to but I warmed up to it and wouldn't get rid of it. Only complaint with the M&P is the trigger.

have you tried a 10-15 yard group with the 2022? that is my main complaint with it. i shot someone elses after i sold mine and it wouldnt group tight either. the poly grip is wayyy to thin for my liking. their customer service was horrible as well. I tried several different kinds of ammo and several different people shot it with the same results. Im curious how yours is? 

You are 100% correct! my only complaint with the m&p is the trigger as well! Trigger pretty much sucks!

I haven't had any accuracy problems with the sig but I will also admit I am not the most accurate shooter to begin with. I needed a couple range trips to get used to the Sig's trigger pull.

have you tried a 10-15 yard group with the 2022? that is my main complaint with it. i shot someone elses after i sold mine and it wouldnt group tight either. the poly grip is wayyy to thin for my liking. their customer service was horrible as well. I tried several different kinds of ammo and several different people shot it with the same results. Im curious how yours is?

You are 100% correct! my only complaint with the m&p is the trigger as well! Trigger pretty much sucks!