Sharrie*1

PSA Free Shipping over $50 Now Thru Sunday

Edwill, if this is your first time ordering from them, my advice is to be very patient. They do charge your card right away and may take some time before you get a tracking number. They are slow in shipping out the merchandise. While this can be frustrating, on a positive note in my experience they do have in stock what they say they do and it all does arrive after several weeks. Also, last year I ordered 22lr from them and they imposed no ordering limits.

Hope this helped.

I put an order in on the 12th and haven't received shipping notice yet. I stopped using them over a year ago because they took almost 2 months to ship an order out to me of in stock items, and they never communicate back to you when you ask questions. I thought I would give them another shot after over a year of not using them. They really don't value customer service or shipping times.

anyone get a shipping conformation that ordered during this deal? I ordered the 22nd and only got the order conformation. they charged my account but i still have no shipping info. i contacted them with my order # and no response.. 

Edwill, if this is your first time ordering from them, my advice is to be very patient. They do charge your card right away and may take some time before you get a tracking number. They are slow in shipping out the merchandise. While this can be frustrating, on a positive note in my experience they do have in stock what they say they do and it all does arrive after several weeks. Also, last year I ordered 22lr from them and they imposed no ordering limits.

Hope this helped.

PSA is slow to deliver.  Two to three weeks is typical.  Reminds me of the old days when there was only mail order and UPS to deliver packages.

I actually got an email from them back. They are shipping orders from the 20th today so the weekend orders are shipping early next week. So they are a little over a week behind in shipping orders. Lol.

My order from the 12th still hasn't shipped

You should receive UPS tracking information early next week. Our shipping department is shipping orders from the 19th and 20th today.

V/R

Spencer

Customer Service

Palmetto State Armory'

So they just lie too then lol. Oh well. The ammo is for an AK I don't even own yet so I can't be too mad. If the ak47 I want comes back in stock I buy it it ships and I pick it up from my ffl and I still don't have the ammo then I'll be mad ;p

Their shipping doesn't make sense, agreed, but, it is hard to beat some of their pricing and you do always get your order. I guess when we order from PSA we need to mentally prepare ourselves for the long wait in order to get the great prices. I do remember my first order from them...I was really mad that I had to pay my credit card bill for the items that hadn't shipped. Then I read on this forum and others that they are really slow, so, I waited them out. Now, I just understand it will be a while. If I am in a rush, I look elsewhere.

Feeling stupid. Guess that's why it didn't work. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry, they run this fairly often, it seems like thay run it at least once a month.

Thanks- too bad I didn't find any good deals on barreled uppers.  Hopefully something will pop up before this promotion expires!

They had some great deals before Easter.  I'm waiting for a 16" stainless barrel, midlength, free float Midwest hand-guard, attached to one of their uppers.  Paid $329 iirc, without bcg.  Just have to watch their site often.