Sign in to follow this  
Targetpractice

Glock trigger spring

I have a 4lb striker spring in my gen 4 glock. It lightened the trigger pull nicely. problem is that with some ammo i tend to get light primer strikes. Im thinking of putting stock striker spring back in. Ive read about the wolf 6lb trigger spring lightening the pull of the trigger. Anyone have any experience with the heavier trigger springs? does it lighten the pull? enough to notice? any issues? thanks

Caution : A light recoil spring and heavy striker spring can pull the gun out of battery when you pull the trigger.

I don't know if this is your situation but just saying.

I like stock, stock, stock for defense.

yeah i havent touched the recoil spring. didnt plan to. I currently have the lighter striker spring. i was looking to replace the trigger spring. 

This gun is strictly for matches. It's not a defense gun of any kind. Looking to get the trigger pull down after putting stock striker spring back in. 

You need to replace the trigger bar, use 4lb firing pin spring,reduced power plunger spring and the 6 lb trigger spirng, for optimum competition trigger control. The stock set us is really designed for self defense

You need to replace the trigger bar, use 4lb firing pin spring,reduced power plunger spring and the 6 lb trigger spirng, for optimum competition trigger control. The stock set us is really designed for self defense

currently i have the 4lb striker spring, extended slide release, and lone wolf 3.5lb connector. Some ammo i get light primer strikes. It seems to be a common thing with lighter striker springs.