Paltik

Glock19

Sign up for the blue label program for 2 years and you get the blue label coupon for a glock right away. Should shave $100-150 off the price of any glock you are looking at

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

Sign up for the blue label program for 2 years and you get the blue label coupon for a glock right away. Should shave $100-150 off the price of any glock you are looking at

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

how do you get in the blue label program if your are not a second responder or military?

Up north we basically got 7-8 shops if u are willing to drive an hour or so plus , of course, there is always central jersey shops. expect to pay up to $550 , but u should be able to get it cheaper than that ...

I was looking last week to burn a permit and I was pricing out Glock 19's. Lowest price I found in northern NJ was $560 + NICS and tax.

Didn't think to use the forums price request tool though

did u call all the shops in our area ?

WTH!?! I bought mine for $525 plus NICS / tax . And that's when gen4 just came out.

Prices went up so much ?

Call Paterson Gunsmithing , talk to George.

And gun for hire at woodland park.

Consider buying used.

Most of the bigger walk in shops. RTSP, Ottominiellis, Bullethole, Meltzers, Ramsey Outdoor, Caso's and the lowest price was at Luciano's. And he had plenty in stock

Luciano's in Lodi always has great prices.  

I was in the market for a G19 a year ago and the lowest new price I remember seeing was around $575 + tax and NICS.  I was able to find one very very gently used for $500.

Either way if this coupon is legit this is definitely your best bet. $60 memberships gets you a G19 for $425. It's almost a no brainer.