Teky0101

Dog Name Suggestions

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dog.

I can't help you come up with a name. I think you have to meet the dog first to be able to pick the right one.

However, a bit of advice - make sure it's not a name you'll be shy about yelling across the park.

I knew 2 girls that named their dog Asshole. Don't think hollering that across the park would go over so well!

Sorry for your loss! I too lost my "little girl" Summer, a Brittany, at 8 yrs. from a fungus that's everywhere in the environment.

How about CZ, Mauser, Blue, Magnum, Speer, Scout, Bullet, Weatherby, Walther, HP, Leopold, Tikka, Springfield, and Sniper.

Hello Everyone,

I recently lost my wonderful dog Cooper. He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and at the age of eight he contracted two forms of cancer to the point where he was suffering so bad that in order to be humane we had to put him down. Our whole family missed Cooper terribly! The house just seems empty with him. We recently started looking at obtaining a puppy and would like to stick with Corgi's since we all came to love the breed. We have been thinking about names and we are having trouble narrowing down the correct one. Firearms are a large part of our family so I was thinking about maybe naming the dog after some sort of firearms manufacturer, part or accessory. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for any suggestions you might have. 

So very sorry for your loss.  We've always been a "doberman" family. We had one when I was growing up that, due to the very close crop on the ears, we named him "Mr. Spock."  We had him the longest (almost 13 years), and it was tough to let him go (we think he had some form of cancer as well).

If I had one wish for my potential "future" afterlife, it would be to hook up with him again, even if he were my only afterlife companion.

For our most recent rescue, we got a cat that was part Siamese. We decided to use a Chinese Take Out menu to pick her name. #36...aka MooShu Chicken / Kitten. With a dog, perhaps a Korean BBQ joint menu?

Our vet and his staff laughed their asses off when we brought her in and what kind of name was that?

For our most recent rescue, we got a cat that was part Siamese. We decided to use a Chinese Take Out menu to pick her name. #36...aka MooShu Chicken / Kitten. With a dog, perhaps a Korean BBQ joint menu?

Our vet and his staff laughed their asses off when we brought her in and what kind of name was that?

Love the food reference...my niece has 2 Pekes named Kobe and Angus.

I think Flint is a cool idea.  On top of it, if you're screaming it across the dog park, most people won't even realize the gun connection.

Funny.  Maybe It's my age but I thought of GI Joe.

sorry for your loss. Names for dogs usually fit their personality or breed..or are completely whimsical.

You'll know what to name the pup in a few days of learning its personality traits, otherwise...just wing it..

I heard the most interesting name for a cat last Friday whilst taking our 2 Beagles in for checkups...

Baldass. 

Seriously, the woman said she let her kids name it.

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to express my condolences to everyone who lost their pets. It is very hard to be without them. I also have some pleasant news! It turns out that after visiting Amish Country yesterday that we are going to get two Corgi puppies! :) So with this in mind does anyone have any dual name suggestions? I can't wait to pick them up later this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I heard the most interesting name for a cat last Friday whilst taking our 2 Beagles in for checkups...

Baldass. 

Seriously, the woman said she let her kids name it.

not better than my co-workers cats name.. 

shitty...

yes, thats right

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to express my condolences to everyone who lost their pets. It is very hard to be without them. I also have some pleasant news! It turns out that after visiting Amish Country yesterday that we are going to get two Corgi puppies! :) So with this in mind does anyone have any dual name suggestions? I can't wait to pick them up later this week.

well shit, thats easy..

Smith & Wesson

Frick and frack. Or davey and goliath. Even better.------- Starsky and hutch. Or tc and magnum. (Magnum pi reference). I swear im only thirty ha ha. Abner and daisy are taken. Thats my two. Barrett and lapua. Lever and action. No. Good luck. 2 are the best.

Hello Everyone,I would first like to express my condolences to everyone who lost their pets. It is very hard to be without them. I also have some pleasant news! It turns out that after visiting Amish Country yesterday that we are going to get two Corgi puppies! :) So with this in mind does anyone have any dual name suggestions? I can't wait to pick them up later this week.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would do some due diligence before purchasing a puppy from Amish country. Most of those 'breeders' are just cover ups for back door puppy mills. Trust me, I know firsthand.

Interview the breeder thoroughly. Get references and call them. Contact their vet. Review the pedigrees. Contact the Corgi AKC club in that region and ask about the breeder. If everything checks out then I would move forward.

I was going to Suggest "Hoppe" and "Jag" or "Patch" but I really like the Smith & Wesson combo! Besides dogs generally dont contribute to cleaning anything, more like the opposite...........Maybe "Carbon" and "Fouling" would be more fitting.

So sorry about your loss, but I have to say..........Short dogs rule! We have a 16lb Doxie and whenever I see a dog with "normal" legs I always think they look like the bottom half of a giraffe lol.  

not better than my co-workers cats name.. 

shitty...

yes, thats right

LOL...

here shitty..sit shitty..

the only bad part about names like this...if you need to get meds at a pharmacy, imagine the clerks face when they ask the pets name? or better yet when they call to tell you to prescription is ready? I have one for pick up for shitty carmichael....

this will keep me laughing at least another hour..thanks..

Hello Everyone,

Lock and Load?