wink-_-wink

Amazon Prime Movies

I actually have all three, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu.

I didn't know Game of Thrones was on Amazon prime. I will take a look.

It seems like Netflix is good for the kids since they watch the same crap over and over. Hulu is good for catching up on TV and British Shows and Amazon Prime is good for... well quite honestly Downton Abby.

My mom does acorn for the British shows

Well I spent the last couple days checking prime out on the free trial.  Some of the movies are older and less than stellar.   Browsing titles is a little more difficult but I did find one section PERFECT for my kids.  They have a musical section.  My daughters sing and dance NON stop so musical section gives them movies they can sing to.  I would have watched much more if it was available for my phone.  I gave them a 1* on google+ due to it not working on my phone even tho it is a $99 a year service.  I likely will do a quick marathon of the shows I want to see then cancel or just cancel and stream them online.  I am not completely impressed but the free shipping in 2 days is nice.  I don't buy enough stuff to justify that I don't think.  The streaming on my 360 works fine and doesnt lag or buffer so I shouldn't complain.