Spartan Group

Spartan Group Advanced Tactical Training now at RTSP

EXCITING!!! I finally have training dollars to spend, and would love instruction.

Im excited also. Too bad we don't have a hockey team also making it into the playoffs or even a wildcard slot. That would make this week completely perfect!

I remember that class, High Exposure! It was Arctic cold that week! I think I have pics also, I'll try to dig them up for you.

We are still around and stronger than ever! Frank is still running the training division and we have hired on some awesome SOF guys that will take your training to next level.

Keep a check on the RTSP website for course dates and info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less than three weeks until the Grand Opening celebration at RTSP!  May 3-4, 2014...Special guests, free demo sessions and a VIP reception.

Hope to meet many NJGF members in person...please let us know you saw us on the forum and get a free seminar that day!  We have something special planned for forum members.  More details to follow.

Also, check out our new Facebook page at: 

www.facebook.com/spartangrouprtsp

Two weeks until the Grand Opening/Open House weekend on May 3rd and 4th!  We are getting excited and hope you are too.  I will have a schedule of events out this week and get it posted here.  There will be at least three free demo sessions (live-fire, shoot house and dojo) both Saturday and Sunday given by our top Instructors  :triniti: , and I'm planning a NJGF special free seminar.  We have some exciting special guests coming so bring your camera.  I will keep everyone posted over the next two weeks.

We had a great meeting with our partners at RTSP today and we have some exciting things planned for the Grand Opening!

The free seminar schedule for 3-4 May will be out this week along with announcements of two BIG raffle prizes...please stay tuned. 

Don't forget my Facebook & Twitter accounts need you...we're planning a great seminar for NJGF members only...it will be on Sunday May 4th.

We will be offering a 30-60 minute free seminar on Sunday 5/4 at 1500 (3pm) for NJGF members.  We will meet in Classroom #1 and then move into the Shoot House for a seminar and Q&A on room clearing/home defense with one of our Primary Instructors.  Please bring eye pro..but NO live weapons/ammo in the house.

GRAND OPENING NEWS FLASH: To celebrate our partnership and the grand opening weekend, RTSP will raffle off a $1,900.00 KRISS Vector carbine in .45 cal.  This is one cool and innovative firearm...I shot one today!  Civilian legal and NJ compliant too.  Get your raffle ticket on Saturday 5/3 or Sunday 5/4...or come both days and get two chances...the drawing will be Sunday afternoon...see you guys next weekend!

Check out the Vector at - http://www.kriss-usa.com/carbines/crb-45-acp

What time are you guys going to be there till? I'm working all weekend but can try to make it out saturday early evening

We will be there Saturday until about 7pm. If there's a good crowd and people want to hang out and chat, we will be glad stay even later. We are there to meet and greet our clientele, so the event is really driven by the turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice to meet a bunch of forum members in person there as well. You've all given me great advice in my time here and I'd like to extend a personal thank you.

That's really nice.  I hope a bunch of NJGF members can make it next week.  Get a free seminar just for you guys and have a chance to meet in real life.

Every forum member who replies to this post and attends the seminar at 3pm next Sunday at RTSP will also get a free Spartan Group t-shirt!  Deal?

That's really nice.  I hope a bunch of NJGF members can make it next week.  Get a free seminar just for you guys and have a chance to meet in real life.

Every forum member who replies to this post and attends the seminar at 3pm next Sunday at RTSP will also get a free Spartan Group t-shirt!  Deal?

jNSYA0R.gif