Spartan Group

Spartan Group Advanced Tactical Training now at RTSP

That's really nice.  I hope a bunch of NJGF members can make it next week.  Get a free seminar just for you guys and have a chance to meet in real life.

Every forum member who replies to this post and attends the seminar at 3pm next Sunday at RTSP will also get a free Spartan Group t-shirt!  Deal?

Free t-shirt? That's an offer I can't refuse, I'll be there.

Ill be there. I know you said no live weapons or ammo. Is there somewhere I can leave a range bag with firearms so I can shoot after since nj has some crap laws. Or can I bring them since they will be cased and in a range bag and not live and just leave ammo in the car.

Do you have a time period for Sunday's event?

Sunday's NJGF seminar will start at 1500 in classroom 1.  If you RSVP here, I will also give forum members a free t-shirt.  Right now, it will be 30 minutes long, but if I get 500 followers on my Twitter page (@SpartanGroup) I will make it an hour.

Ill be there. I know you said no live weapons or ammo. Is there somewhere I can leave a range bag with firearms so I can shoot after since nj has some crap laws. Or can I bring them since they will be cased and in a range bag and not live and just leave ammo in the car.

Cased weapons will be fine.

ugh I hope they bring a truck load of t-shirts lol. Going to be a ton of people there .

LOL...I'd better order more!  I'll put aside enough for forum members.  When we get into the classroom, I'll pull up this thread and go through screen names to check your RSVP...I think thats the fairest way to do it.  

Can't wait to meet everyone...and stay tuned we have more news to release about the event.

I'm definitely going to try and make it Sunday afternoon. I'm in Florida right now but I land in Newark Sunday at noon. Hopefully I can burn rubber home throw my luggage in the house and shoot over to the range. I believe 3pm shouldn't be a problem so this is my RSVP. I will also probably bring a cased firearm in my range bag so I can grab a port afterwards.

I'm definitely going to try and make it Sunday afternoon. I'm in Florida right now but I land in Newark Sunday at noon. Hopefully I can burn rubber home throw my luggage in the house and shoot over to the range. I believe 3pm shouldn't be a problem so this is my RSVP. I will also probably bring a cased firearm in my range bag so I can grab a port afterwards.

You're in! Have a safe trip home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk