Spartan Group

Spartan Group Advanced Tactical Training now at RTSP

Only a few more days until the grand opening! Ready to take your training to the next level at RTSP - Range, Firearms & Training? The premier indoor firearms and self-defense training complex just got a little better. Live fire training, indoor shoot house, a dojo, and a digital simulator all on site! All training conducted by veteran Special Ops military personnel and SWAT cops. You will not find a facility and instructor staff of this calibre anywhere! Come out this weekend and see for yourself. Take a tour and a free seminar, meet the instructors or take a run on the digital simulator. All day May 3-4, 2014.

i can't make saturday, as i'll be at work....but i sure as hell am gonna try to be there sunday. i'll probably be the only one there that's going bald, and has a ponytail both at the same time, lololol.

where do i find specifics of this again?

i can't make saturday, as i'll be at work....but i sure as hell am gonna try to be there sunday. i'll probably be the only one there that's going bald, and has a ponytail both at the same time, lololol.

where do i find specifics of this again?

Bald and a ponytail...that's crazy talk!  Are you arriving on a unicorn?

Hope you can make it!  Details are available on all the websites...see below my signature.  But, the Sunday open house is 10am to 6pm and the NJGF seminar is at 3pm.

Bald and a ponytail...that's crazy talk!  Are you arriving on a unicorn?

Hope you can make it!  Details are available on all the websites...see below my signature.  But, the Sunday open house is 10am to 6pm and the NJGF seminar is at 3pm.

lololol! no unicorn. just a bad ass mustang gt. or my ford expedition. :)

Last Grand Opening Post: NJGF, the grand opening celebration and open house weekend at RTSP is upon us!  We are all set and hope you are too.  The range is ready and the free demos will be fantastic!  We have things going on all day Saturday and Sunday - giveaways, raffles, free seminars, VIP reception, VIP room open house on Sunday with free pizza, Kriss Vector carbine raffle, Spartan Group training raffle and more!

The NJGF seminar will be at 1500 on Sunday...RSVP here for a spot in the class and a free t-shirt.  I'm still looking for 500 followers on Twitter (@SpartanGroup)...if I get 500 by tomorrow morning, you guys will get an hour seminar free!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and support...see you guys this weekend!

My Eff-ing flight is delayed. Says I don't land until 2:30pm or 1430 military. SonOfaBitch! I doubt I'll make the seminar, but I'll come down anyway to say hello and put my membership to good use for an hour. I've got a P22 to break in, and a permit that just matured the OGAM waiting period. Could be hazardous to my wallet! What time does NICS close on Sundays? Buying a new gun always calms my nerves lol...

My Eff-ing flight is delayed. Says I don't land until 2:30pm or 1430 military. SonOfaBitch! I doubt I'll make the seminar, but I'll come down anyway to say hello and put my membership to good use for an hour. I've got a P22 to break in, and a permit that just matured the OGAM waiting period. Could be hazardous to my wallet! What time does NICS close on Sundays? Buying a new gun always calms my nerves lol...

Sorry...no nics checks on Sunday. You can buy today and pick up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home. This sucks, I hate airlines!

I  feel your pain. Airlines just plain suck..

There were some good demonstrations and introductory seminars into some of the courses they offer

.Seemed to be a decent group of men with a great deal of knowledge . Very plain and simple explanations,

so anyone who walked in completely green would be able to grasp an understanding.. And Howard won a

free class in the raffle !! good for him

Brandon Wright who gave the pistol demo was truly amazing.  If some day I could get good enough to be half as fast as him I would be a very happy camper.  As Oneshot said, while I did not win the rifle I was super excited to win the drawing for the free training class.  I never win anything, so this really was amazing.  It was good to meet a few folks from here and put faces together with handles.

The Spartan guys spent over an hour with us going over lots of things they cover in tbeir classes. The guys seem very knowledgeable and clearly have lots of experience.

I picked up a few great tips from the tail end of the carbine class, and some great but very simple self defense tactics in the unarmed class.

Overall a very good experience and a big thank you for ha ing us!