wink-_-wink

Attn LEOs/ Yankee or Boston fans

On April 11, 2014, The New York Yankees are Honoring All "LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS NATION WIDE", the law enforcement appreciation night at Yankees Stadium, will take place on April 11, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Please be advise that all law enforcement officers will need to purchase there tickets on Yankees.com, web site and will need to pick up there tickets on the day of the game in the "WILL CALL WINDOW LOCATED IN GATE 4" with there government I.D. card/ if you do not show proof of your law enforcement position, then you will not get the law enforcement discount for the game in question.

A percentage of the money will go to the "National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Account" for the falling officers. Let's all say PRESENT for this event in support of our falling brothers & sisters who were killed in the line of duty!! UNITED WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE WILL PROTECT OUR OWN. Please pass the word around. (The yankees organization would like all officers to wear an item in behalf of there agency, (ie, hat / T-Shirt / sweet shirt / jacket, etc..) they would like a long presences of LEO.

This game will be the Yankees VS Boston

They can't carry and neither can anyone else.

BTW, I wonder if A-Rod can carry in the stadium? He has an unrestricted CCW from what I've been told. 

Our company has a suite and I sometimes get to go. Catered food, drinks (beer and sodas), flat screen TVs and your own private seating.