Howard

FREE Shipping coupon Freedom Munitions

I ordered on 4/6 and haven't gotten notice of anything, including a response from either one of my emails.

I'd give them (Hannah?) a call. I've found, at times, they can be slow to reply to email.

UPS says my shipment was delivered today. Ordered the 4th as well.

Just called and was given the generic "I heard them talking about it this morning and they said they were going to try getting that out in the next few days." Wtf is that? When I ordered, it showed over 400 quantity of the items I selected. What is taking 3 weeks from my date of order to get it shipped?

My order has been in Hodgkins IL since 4/21. The best thing is it still says estimated delivery of 4/24 by end of day. Sometimes I hate UPS.

I guess they were really slammed, but it is worth the wait - good ammo.  I had ordered mine on the 4th right before I posted this.  It shipped out the 7th and UPS had a problem but it arrived on the 16th.  I only wished I had ordered more.  Sorry you guys have had to wait, but you will be pleased when it arrives.

I could see for some people being annoyed if they needed ammo NOW for like a match or something.

Otherwise I'm nonplussed over the "delay." If the last batch I got is any indication it's good ammo at a reasonable price (for the times) so I'm not going to beat them up over some delays. Better slow than not at all! :)

well, it's a good thing I have a sense of humor...

Hodgkins, IL, United States 04/25/2014 10:00 P.M. A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

just like last time in fact.

maybe the truck out of Washington is so overladen with ammo it's having trouble climbing the mountain passes between WA and IL? :)

My order arrived on Friday with a different tracking number than I was given when my order shipped. Original tracking number says it's still in Hodgkins IL.

I noticed something wierd with my order too. I only order 750rds 250 each of 9 .40 and .45 but I have 2 track numbers. 1 with 2 packages and 9 lbs and 1 also with 2 packages and 22lbs. Unless the when it says 2 packages it means the 2 different track numbers? I dunno but it'll be here soon. In Hodgkins now

are you guys waiting for ammo from the free shipping sale at the beginning of the month?

Yup. My order went in on 4/6 and hasn't shipped yet. They've haven't answered my last two emails and I can't get through to them over they phone either. I just sent an email asking them to ship my order tomorrow or cancel it. Some people may be okay with waiting, but I am not okay with being charged immediately for a product I'm told will ship in 3-5 business days, and still waiting 18 days later with no response from their customer service.

wow they must've really been slammed with orders...  i hope their usual shipping time frame isn't this long

Yep! A friend of mine is still waiting for his order of 9mm reman. I got my .380 reman right away, I guess I lucked out.

When he spoke to Freedom, they were apologetic and got much more business than they had planned for offering free shipping.

I guess the sale went viral on gun boards like this! But you know what? It drove trial. I wouldn't have bought reman ammo if it weren't for the free shipping.

Good for them! I hope they get more business out of it.