Sign in to follow this  
Mickfinn

.22 ammo at Dicks

I thought I read somewhere that Disk's was going to open a Super Store in PA

on par with Gander mountain, Bass River, ect.

I also think I read that they were going to be stocked up with ammo for the grand opening.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are hording ammo for the event.................. 

Up til about 3 months ago, I was seeing it at Dick's in Deptford.

Stopped to check every Friday night, was usually able to find something every second or third stop.

I haven't seen anything for awhile.

I hope it's not (and afraid it might be), that there are "notification list" and if you're not on one, you're shit out of luck.

How long ago plode?

Last Saturday.  Girl working firearms counter(actually knowledgable too!) said they get a couple bricks in once a week, and there are usually people(hoarders) there to buy the ammo right when they open.  Suprisingly they had 2 bricks still left on Saturday afternoon. 

I'm 20 minutes Mays Landing and 25 minutes from Manahawkin. Was thinking of getting an M&P22, so I called around to see if ammo was available before I bought it.

Spoke to the counter guys in both places about 3 weeks ago. Both said the same exact thing. They get a ridiculously small amount every 2 to 3 weeks and it is gone before the day is over. They never know when or how much is coming in.

I asked both guys if they expected things to change, and both said it has actually been longer and longer between shipments of .22, as time has passed.

Not sure where you are but, I was in Belleplain Supply Co. today (Woodbine), and noticed that they had a bunch of it on the shelves. Didn't look at prices since I decided against the .22, but was surprised they had so much.

Also, Shooters in Little Egg has it. Again, not sure on the price, but there is a 1 brick per customer, per week, rule so that people have a chance to shoot and hoarders don't make a run on the place.

It's all a matter of location. The Dicks in Paramus has never had any when I've stopped in and they say they rarely get any in. I've given up trying there which sucks since I work a mile away.

I haven't shop there, but a coworker told me they usually get their delivery of 22lr on Thursday. I'm not sure on the time, but that day would be your best bet.

Not sure where you are but, I was in Belleplain Supply Co. today (Woodbine), and noticed that they had a bunch of it on the shelves. Didn't look at prices since I decided against the .22, but was surprised they had so much.

Last time I was in there he wanted $69.99 for a brick.  That's why they have so much.

Last time I was in there he wanted $69.99 for a brick.  That's why they have so much.

I saw the post for Belleplain and the first thing I thought was. Its there because its probably 3 times anybody elses price. The I read plodes post above.

Like I said, I didn't ask for the price. But at $70, I am glad I didn't pick up the M&P22

Rockaway has them from time to time, but a limit of 3 boxes or one bulk box.

But I've found that my P22 only likes eating Mini-Mags, and I ask every time I'm in there. Every time they laugh... I've been overpaying for them at RTSP but at least I can get them.