Sign in to follow this  
Turboprop21

Linden turn around time

Looking for a timeframe for those who have applied for permits/FID through Linden. A buddy is going on 6 months now. After his latest call he was told they never received the letter back from his employer. I encouraged him to call and inform them that other than SP066 & Sp033 no other forms are required per the law.

Thanks

Yep 8 months sounds about right.  Last year they were waiting on ink for the printer and had stack of permits.

Hearing stuff like this makes me sick. I really hope you are kidding about ink for the printer, but thinking about it you are probably dead serious.

I guess I should be used to hearing stuff like this, but I still cant get over how badly we are treated as a group.

Wow, I'm one town over in Rahway and it's actually not bad here. About 1 month turnaround, extensions granted no problem. They give you the reference forms to get filled out yourself, and if it's within 6 months of your last permit you don't need references at all.

Just got permits last week - took 5 months.

When I applied for my FID in November of 2012, I got it in June of 2013.

Oh, and Mayor Gerbounka is part of MAIG. He's even stated before that "no one should have an assault rifle". He defined "assault rifle" as a semi-auto rifle that takes magazines. LOL.