BlueLineFish

New Pump-Action AR-15's

I don't totally hate it. Now would this allow possession of 30rd at magazines since it would not technically be a semi auto rifle?

Negative, the 15 round capacity limit in New Jersey is not limited to an Evil Feature of "assault rifles..." but is a state law governing capacity in any firearm.

Negative, the 15 round capacity limit in New Jersey is not limited to an Evil Feature of "assault rifles..." but is a state law governing capacity in any firearm.

The 15 round mag limit only applies to semiautos and mags that fit into semiautos. The mags for this gun would need to be compliant because they also fit semiautos.

Non semiautos are not limited in capacity.

Actually, the 15-round limit is for semi-automatics, or for magazines that are used or can be used for semi-automatics. Because this AR uses standard AR mags, we're stuck wt 15-rounders. If they made magazines that only worked with this gun, then we're talkin'!!!!

The 15 round mag limit only applies to semiautos and mags that fit into semiautos. The mags for this gun would need to be compliant because they also fit semiautos.

Sorry, this is what I meant. Guess I shouldn't be browsing the forums at 4 am when I'm half asleep haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kewl idea, but not sure I'd want to bend because of these dumb laws. Too many people bend and we lose power to push back because people will become complacent again.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Not sure what you point is but  keep in mind the early model Marlin Glenfield Model 60 with tube magazines are assault weapons  in NJ

Yes. A little cut here, a little weld there. Voila

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Do you think a pmag could be modified to only fit in this rifle or would it have to be a metal magazine? This idea intrigues me.