Sign in to follow this  
Stonecoldchavez

Renewal notice

I have never received an emails from them since I joined last year. I only hear stuff about them from this website.

Go log in on there website. I think you can enter an email address to your profile and maybe select to receive emails or maybe they send them automatically.

Not sure.

I have never received an emails from them since I joined last year. I only hear stuff about them from this website.

Sign up for their stuff, presumably on their website. I let my membership lapse. I still get their emails, though as you may know the President and I are not exactly bosom buddies.

Sign up for their stuff, presumably on their website. I let my membership lapse. I still get their emails, though as you may know the President and I are not exactly bosom buddies.

I assume you mean the ex-president.  Frank resigned almost a year ago; Alex Roubian is the current president

I assume you mean the ex-president.  Frank resigned almost a year ago; Alex Roubian is the current president

I differed philosophically with Frank but I respected him. Not enough to pay dues but I respected him.

'Nuff said.

Sign in to follow this