KyleKap19

I'm a sucker for Fine Looking Italians

thanks guys ... ever since I was a kid, I wanted an M9. When I laid eyes on an Inox 92 I just had to have it .. but the Italian made version with all stainless components not the black ones. Swapped out the grips and get giddy everytime i shoot her.

My HD pistol is a PX4 Storm compact, so I guess you can say I like to keep it Italian

I'm sure I'll take some flak for this.  I like the 92FS, I used to own one.  But I can't shoot them worth a damn for some reason.  1911 FTW.  Very nice looking gun though, I definitely like the look of the Inox model.

Very classy- I also like that gun, its on my list but not high on it, but on the list definitely.

I got my Italian sickness started with a Benelli SuperNova SteadyGrip ("Tactical Turkey") in March 2010, sold it because it wasn't 100% what I wanted, but finally cured the sickness with the Benelli SuperNova Tactical I stole from somebody who sold it to Tanners, and I got it brand new/"used" for $329.  The Italians are so smooth and sexy compared to my Mossberg, Remington, and Saiga it's not even funny.

Would love me a 92FS Inox some day.

I know it is a little wacky, we have a few of these babies on order and should be in the shop this month.  

Straight from Italy!!!

Wacky? You got that right!

eerrmmm....do they come in a blued steel version? What's the mag look like and are spares available?