KyleKap19

I'm a sucker for Fine Looking Italians

If there's one thing I would like better on the Inox, it would be stainless controls.  The old italian models had that, but the US versions changed them to black. 

hope to be getting my 92A1 soon.  as soon as i get my $*&%&&$* p2p's (going on 7 weeks now), i'll be picking one up.

I've gone full circle back to loving metal framed pistols.  The one I've been loving lately is my wife's 1994 Beretta 92FS.  I popped a D hammer spring in it and it went from a pistol I couldn't shoot well to a laser beam!  Never thought I'd say this, but I like it better than my Sig P226.

I'm thinking of selling off some plastic and getting another 92 variant.  Would love to find a 92 Elite II or Centurian 92FS.

I have no idea....the original owner mentioned small frame Witness mags....any help would be appreciated. Want to shoot IDPA in 9mm soon.

Go on to some of the CZ Forums. One has a subsection on EAA/Tangfolio guns. I'm sure you should find some info / recommendations there for magazines.

Beaitiful looking gun. I shot a Witness Elite once and it was very nice. Excellent trigger and very accurate. Some day I will purchase one. Enjoy it!

Ok here's my latest addition, and my very first Italian, so I figured it belongs in this thread.

Beretta Silver Pigeon model S 686 Special 29.5" sporting over under with ejectors matt finish on the barrel satin finish on the wood. With an SKB hard case.

Has a few safe marks, and a small scratch on the barrel near the vent rib, otherwise perfect. Paid $1,075. I think it was a decent deal on my end for the gun it is. Can't wait till the next shootout to try it out.

3240c9aad6240853effee764b8d273dc.jpg10e68405943c78d3ab078c01554c1e33.jpg533375d4f237d879260f227fa2cdc50b.jpg79c77784b6001af2390e6eeef069f4a1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Kn1089
      Looking to sell my Beretta 1301 Tac. Black, standard stock, extended factory 7 round magazine, WITH replaceable chokes. Gun is like new, with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories. Has been fired less than 250 rounds, and is in perfect shape. 7+1 round model, made NJ compliant with a 2 round limiter. I bought this gun brand new less than a month ago. I’ll include a Beretta hard plastic, foam lined gun case. I have a 1301 comp incoming, and while I would love to keep the tac, it’s just not practical, so I am letting it go.

Located in 08724, will travel to a ffl for transfer within a reasonable distance. Would prefer not to deal with shipping. 
      Please, serious buyers only. Ask any questions and I’ll answer them asap!
      https://imgur.com/a/LjsVi9C
      IMG_8426.HEIC IMG_8431.HEIC IMG_8436.HEIC IMG_8435.HEIC
    • By steve22
      Hi guys,
      I am new to the forum. I just purchased a Beretta 1301 Tactical and I would like to extend the capacity to the maximum allowed, and that would require getting a +1 extension, but i can’t find that anywhere. All that is offered is +2 or more. 
      There is only one solution that i have found, but i can’t find dealers that offer it. It’s an Italian company that has it (Toni Systems) and what’s great about it is that it’s a +2 extension size, so the extension will be flush with the barrel, which will be optically very pleasing and useful, while it provides a +1 extension making it legal in NJ. But, i can’t get it. Has anyone already found a solution?
      Thanks!

https://www.tonisystem.it/en/2908/magazine-tube-extension-1-round-for-beretta-1301-ga12/
    • By My1stGlock
      Using code GIVE25 you can get 25% off your order. Expires 12/31/20.
      92FS 10 round OEM mags after discount comes out to a little more than $19 bux ea. 
      They also have the steel upgrade kit for the 92FS online as well. 
    • By My1stGlock
      Got email from Beretta and they are offering an additional 35% off sale items using code GIFT35.
      Found some unpackaged 10 round magazines on sale. Buy three they are $20.00 ea then add the code and its another 35% off. Cost before shipping is $39.00 for three. 
      Beretta 92FS Magazine 9mm 10Rds Unpackaged
      Item No: JMC80404
      Shipping for $39.00 is $9.99. Still a steal for OEM. They also have stainless steel like one on sale as well. Search the SALE tab then look under the hangun accessories.