KyleKap19

I'm a sucker for Fine Looking Italians

If there's one thing I would like better on the Inox, it would be stainless controls.  The old italian models had that, but the US versions changed them to black. 

hope to be getting my 92A1 soon.  as soon as i get my $*&%&&$* p2p's (going on 7 weeks now), i'll be picking one up.

I've gone full circle back to loving metal framed pistols.  The one I've been loving lately is my wife's 1994 Beretta 92FS.  I popped a D hammer spring in it and it went from a pistol I couldn't shoot well to a laser beam!  Never thought I'd say this, but I like it better than my Sig P226.

I'm thinking of selling off some plastic and getting another 92 variant.  Would love to find a 92 Elite II or Centurian 92FS.

I have no idea....the original owner mentioned small frame Witness mags....any help would be appreciated. Want to shoot IDPA in 9mm soon.

Go on to some of the CZ Forums. One has a subsection on EAA/Tangfolio guns. I'm sure you should find some info / recommendations there for magazines.

Beaitiful looking gun. I shot a Witness Elite once and it was very nice. Excellent trigger and very accurate. Some day I will purchase one. Enjoy it!

Ok here's my latest addition, and my very first Italian, so I figured it belongs in this thread.

Beretta Silver Pigeon model S 686 Special 29.5" sporting over under with ejectors matt finish on the barrel satin finish on the wood. With an SKB hard case.

Has a few safe marks, and a small scratch on the barrel near the vent rib, otherwise perfect. Paid $1,075. I think it was a decent deal on my end for the gun it is. Can't wait till the next shootout to try it out.

3240c9aad6240853effee764b8d273dc.jpg10e68405943c78d3ab078c01554c1e33.jpg533375d4f237d879260f227fa2cdc50b.jpg79c77784b6001af2390e6eeef069f4a1.jpg