Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

Vortex Strikefire ii/sparc ii

I have a viper pst 4-16x 50 and i love it. Customer service and life time unconditional warranty was also a factor in my decision to go with Vortex . You really have nothing to lose

with a warranty like that ,unless of course you just don't like the product. I dont have $2500 for a nightforce and i'm quite happy with my vortex

Exactly, if I had the 1000+ to spend on and aimpoint and magnifier we wouldnt be having this discussion, the Vortex looks like the best bargain.

On a side note ... I was looking at the spitfire Prism 3x video last night and i might want to see how people like that before making myy mind up, it has ta 3x magnifier built into the sight so thats a real bargain price of the piece is high as high quality as it looks like it will be.

Exactly, if I had the 1000+ to spend on and aimpoint and magnifier we wouldnt be having this discussion, the Vortex looks like the best bargain.

For sure. Vortex optics are not Aimpoints and I don't even think it's fair to Aimpoint to compare the two. However, Vortex makes very quality optics for the money. Their hassle free warranty is great as well. I've used it three times already with no questions asked.