Tom-NJ2AS

Delaware

When will you be passing through Delaware? I have a friend who is a dealer that works out of his house in Middletown. Are you looking for anything in particular? PM me with your travel plans so I can check if he would be available. You will not be disappointed. Wear a bib for the drool you will be producing.

I passed right by Middletown and I'm home already. Lol. Didn't stop anywhere but guns n roses. Picked up the m&p shield in 40 just waiting for carry to come. If we win that job I will PM you for his info though. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. In toms river. It's a smaller store but the owner and the woman who I am assuming is his wife are both very nice. I have been in there a few times and was always asked if I needed help right away. I'm sure I could have saved some going through the internet again but I like to support the local guys when I can. I think if he does well where he is maybe he will expand.

Correct. In toms river. It's a smaller store but the owner and the woman who I am assuming is his wife are both very nice. I have been in there a few times and was always asked if I needed help right away. I'm sure I could have saved some going through the internet again but I like to support the local guys when I can. I think if he does well where he is maybe he will expand.

Got it, thanks.

Good to know, I will check this place out next time I am in the area.

+1 I bought a S&W M&P 9c from him.  He, the woman and the other guy were all very nice and VERY willing to work with me!  I had a very pleasent experience there.  Inventory was not bad for the small size of the store, prices were reasonable but not the cheapest but like you said, I like to support our locals.