lunker

So I moved out of Jersey...

I am now a resident of the Granite State. Live free or die, bitches. I worked for the same company in Manhattan and Jersey City for the last 15 years. Thankfully they have an office in Salem, NH and made the transition fairly painless for me. I can emphatically say "moving sucks" though. So now, my wife, daughter and I are living in the Seacoast region in a town called Exeter. The move happened a few weeks ago, and we are still living amongst the boxes since I can only unpack evenings and weekends. Which brings me to my next question. My reloading equipment is still in boxes and most likely will be for a few weeks. What online sources are people using for pistol ammo these days? I am so used to loading my own, I have lost track. I would like a half dozen boxes of 9mm to tide me over when I visit the local ranges.

Oh, and as for places to shoot, there is an embarrassment of riches here. There are about 20 public and private ranges within an hour drive. I am trying to narrow down the field by eliminating clubs that don't have a rifle range longer than 100 yards. I have a bunch to check out. Anyway, thanks in advance.

I still check NJ Gun Forums often and am hoping that Drake gets picked up and decided in your favor. I'd love to see New Jersey dragged into compliance with the Bill of Rights, and have Bloomberg and those NY/NJ hoplophobes eat a great big shit sandwich. :)

My state of choice --  I have land 1 hour northwest of you in Warner -- Exit 9 off 89

I keep trying to figure out how to get out of here -- If it wasn't for 14 and a 17 year old sons I'd be gone and a resident of NH also 

Enjoy it -- congratulations 

Congratulations on your move Chris.

It sure is a different environment there.

Exeter is a nice town and the area has a lot to offer. One of my longtime neighbors was from there.

I do a trip to Maine and NH a few times a year. Pretty country.

For ammo i m sure you ll be visiting Kittery Trading Post in Kittery,ME soon if you heavent been there already.

I m sure you know there s a Cabela's an hour away in Scarborough,ME right outside Portland.

All the best

Igor

Glad yer settled-in a bit.  Congrats once again on the escape.  It was really nice hunting with you in PA.  Good luck on your new lives together!

Stay in touch Chris!

11 shot Rosey

I grew up in Nashua and love it up there. I was just in salem during the easter break. Like others have said you have Kittery trading post as a large store but most of your small firearms stores that I went into had 9mm readily avialable up their. 22 was still hard to find but 9mm I would buy local so you can see what stores will treat you right vs what ones not to bother with.

• Exeter is where the Sig Academy is located

Actually it's not. The academy is in Epping, NH. Their former office, manufacturing and warehouse was in Exeter nut moved to Newington last year.

Chris now knows where it's located.