Sign in to follow this  
ryan_j

Sig Mosquito

All my Pistols are Sigs. Except for my revolver. That being said I have to aggre with those above. Go with the Ruger SR22. You can get the Mosquito to run but it will take patience. Not to mention the never ending search for the elusive CCI Mini Mags. It will take A full diet of CCI's to get it to where it will run other good 22 ammo. Do A search on You Tube, You will find some fixes that do work.

Although 22 Semi Autos are finicky just because of what they are.  

What ever way you go, Have fun and be safe

i got a mosquito and it is finicky unless you feed it the 40 gr cci mini mags.... it runs excellent with a full cleaning...  i probably have 4500 rounds down mine and it runs great with cci mini mags and 50% with other ammo.  its about 90% the size of a 226 and was the main reason that i bought it

I have a Mosquito Sport that is mediocre.  Feature wise, it's got all the stuff I like when training someone.  

Out of the box, the trigger is way too heavy and rough.  Prone to FTE/FTF with cheap 22 ammo.  However, it runs like a sewing machine with CCI minimags, but still with the crappy trigger.

Also, its not really a sig... its manufactured by GSG.  Trying to find replacement parts was a challenge when I wanted to switch to the stand size barrel.