Sign in to follow this  
Joe P.

In Your Opinion

Hey great question, we have over 1800 firearms in the shop of all of the major dealers. Glock, S&W, Springfield , Wilson combat, ed brown, sti, les baer, ruger etc. as well we have about 40 used firearms of all kind. Our inventory and pricing is on our web site. Www.rtsponline. Com.

+1 to RTSP. Nothing against Ottomanelli's, but as far as I remember, their selection is waaaay smaller than @ RTSP. If, as OP mentioned, pricing is not an issue, then RTSP is definitely a way to go.

Another vote for RTSP on selection.

The fact that they have their inventory online is awesome.

That said, if you know what you're looking for, check out Davidson's (gun genie). You can find almost anything and get it through a local dealer within a couple of days at competitive prices (Monmouth Arms & Jim Flynn usually have the best price on my area).

Just checked the RTSP site and found this...

"Rifle & Shotgun ammunition (including centerfire as well as rimfire rifle cartridges): Purchaser must be over 18. A valid NJ Firearms ID card with your current address and valid government issued photo ID with address and birth date is required. The addresses must match between these credentials."

Is this their company policy or did NJ suddenly change the rules for purchasing long gun ammo to require an FPID and matching DL?

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Ottomanelli's has gotten quite a few really nice used pieces (to answer an earlier question). I bought a series 70 gold cup used that looked unfired Saturday. Now I need a blasted permit.

My two faves are Ottomanelli's and RTSP for gun selection. Good folks at both too.

Working on that internally as far as changing the site.

I'd also work on updating your stock info on accessories :-)

I was searching for CZ75 mags locally for quite some time, so you could imagine my happiness when I called RTSP 2 hours ago to check if you had any in stock and was told that one cz75 mag was in stock. I specifically asked to reserve it for me, a person went somewhere and got back telling me something like "No worries, nobody will buy it if you come today".

An hour later I am at the store... and Michael tells me that "Having 1 in a system does not really mean that it is in stock... it might have been stolen or so"... Probably, so it was, because he found no CZ75 mags :-(

Absolutely no blames on Michael, he did his best, even tried several other mags to see if they fit and took my phone number to give me a call if he could order more... But still a pity for a wasted 30-miles trip ...

Okay, agree, not completely wasted, I handled G34 and now I want it :)))))

thanks for all the input here , i plan on visiting Ottomanelli's and RTSP based on the feedback , i'm not quite set on what exactly im looking for ... 

and i don't get much time to shop around (like any of us do) and online just doesn't satisfy the curiosity. So i'll be making time to explore these to fine establishments this weekend and maybe part with some dough. 

Gentlemen!  ty 

Its no secret I'm an RTSP fan. They're close to home for me, good attitudes, great selection of long and handguns, prices are pretty much in line with everyone else, knowledgeable staff, clean modern facility, and member discounts. Why would I go anywhere else?

Too bad i can't get on rtsp's website on either my phone or tablet

Tire kicker. Go there. I get a great deal in person at their shop.

Ditto! Their site doesn't work on my android either. I believe they put most of their time into their Facebook page from what I'm told. Unfortunately I'm not a 16 year old highschool girl, so I don't have a Facebook page.