big five

gssf match in june

I pray I get my p2p in time or I cant shoot till Aug im pa and its a 2hr trip..... I plan to buy my gssf membership this weekend

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

If you aren't a GSSF member yet and don't have a Glock I'd submit the forms ASAP to be in time for the CJ match.  Last time I renewed it took almost a month to get the discount pistol purchase coupon.  And in case you weren't aware, for new GSSF members if you want the discount coupon right away you need to do a 2 year or more membership.  If you just sign up for a 1 year membership you won't get your first coupon until you renew in a year.

Where are sign ups and what kind of round count for just one day? Also, do they have to be all original? Mine have extended mag and slide releases and I have a 3.5 connector in one.

The registration form is here:  http://gssfonline.com/pdf/forms/RegForm_fillin.pdf.  Round count per division is a minimum of 81 rounds, if you don't miss any steel.  I think a few of the divisions for sub compacts are lower round counts.  You can sign up for more than one division, I'm going to shoot amateur civilian and competition.  Unless you're shooting the unlimited division your Glock needs to be mostly stock.  You can see the rules with allowable modifications here:  http://gssfonline.com/hot-topics.cfm.  If the extended mag and slide release and 3.5# connector are all Glock OEM parts you're ok.