Sign in to follow this  
intercooler

super cross!

I was going to, but unfortunately my grandmother passed last week and her funeral was today.  Didn't get back home until 8:00.  Never would have made it up there in time. 

And to top that...We can't Fox Sports 2.  Comcast said it's not available for our area.  Fox bumped supercross on Fox Sports 1 for a UFC preliminary fight.  So pissed I cannot even watch it!

Yes, i was there. Fun as it was, i found it really hard to pull out which rider was which.

I also wanted to see most of the riders that ended up injured, especially that Kawasaki team.

They are being rebroadcast today if you still want to see them.

I went, we bought tickets the minute we found out they were coming to MetLife...then my neighbor somehow scored a suite with 14 tickets.

A great night and a great experience. Was hoping Barcia would win, but oh well. Pit Party was pretty good too

i went. great time even though it was raining at times. party in the pits was fun. just a little disappointed that the riders only sign a few autographs at certain times and most of the time they gave out tickets but not where the times were advertised. good day overall.

I went. I was a good time. I've also been to Anaheim 1, which was pretty cool. I watch the replay on FS1 today to see what I missed. Way more than I thought I missed. Even in the rain it was worth going.